PDA

View Full Version : Having problem on -Main Quest- in Chapter 4

Amir_Demon
06-12-2013, 07:48 AM
In a Mission on chapter 4, at first I have to collect 5 Yarns and then go back to talk to Naamah, when I collected 5 Yarns, I suddenly click Town Portal and when I'm trying to go back and talk Naamah , there' s a knight (HRODGER) blocking my way from the outside, so I can't attack to this knight because I have to talk Naamah first and I can't talk to Naamah cuz this knight is blocking my way and unfortunately it's the main quest and not going to be abort (to play it again)

I uploaded two Images about this problem and you can see it.......

http://imageupload.co.uk/files/5vfvubmejft55yu9y7yw.jpg
http://imageupload.co.uk/files/9923vz7leukjc0b7holh.jpg

please help/guide me..... I want to finish this quest and to join our friends

Kuby.Tuby
06-12-2013, 11:18 AM
HI,

Please post your request in the test forum which is connected to the test website.

Amir_Demon
06-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Dear BB_Kuby,..... I can't find the test forum , can you give me the links or give me more details .. I'll be thankful

Gorgota2011
08-29-2013, 11:47 AM
That would be a problem with the game that the 4th quest chapter finished and released after the closed area between the clouds closed in the foal guarded.
I'm in the part now, I have a mission that must be pursued in a boss fight, but the 3rd round in the battle because they do not know who writes an error.
And I can not take over the game, the error should be corrected if possible thank you.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/130829/IMG_29082013_122057_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Kuby.Tuby
08-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi,

Please report any issues you found during the test phase in the forum which is connected to the test website.
The Ubisoft forum is not the right place for doing so :)

When you are logged in on the test website, there is a link on the left called "Forum" ;)

Gorgota2011
08-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi,

Please report any issues you found during the test phase in the forum which is connected to the test website.
The Ubisoft forum is not the right place for doing so :)

When you are logged in on the test website, there is a link on the left called "Forum" ;)

Where can I make it link to?

Kuby.Tuby
09-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi,

As I said, the link is on the test website. It is the same you use to enter the technical test.

Gorgota2011
09-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Add a link to where I make it because I'm new here and do not know which forum topic should be

Kuby.Tuby
09-04-2013, 08:08 AM
It is not possible to add a link as you are not able to login in the forum. You have to follow the link on the website to be redirected logged in to the right forum.

Gorgota2011
09-04-2013, 10:35 AM
then place the admin there where it belongs, the question I do not know which forum topic where you need it to be inserted where there is no such topic berakhatom.
I put it here because of 4 people connected and then sends it comes to mission

Kuby.Tuby
09-05-2013, 10:32 AM
The admin is where he should be.
As this is a battle, the report would go into the sub-forum "Battle" in the right forum.

Please follow the link, which is placed on the technical test website, to the forum and post your issues there. The forum you are currently posting in is not related to the technical test and therefore you won't get an answer here.

As this was now enough discussed I will close this thread.