PDA

View Full Version : AC2 sequence 13 port authority HELP D:

Isho13
06-12-2013, 04:07 AM
Ok this mission is driving me crazy... I thought I was doing it wrong, but after watching many walkthroughs in youtube, the way I'm doing this mission is correct, IN THEORY.

Here, have a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRGPskaCpY

When I try to perfom ledge assassination, instead of throwing the guard into the water, Ezio climbes up onto the ship to kill him, thus the other guards notice me. Is this an error in my game? Because ledge assassination is supposed to be performed automatically.... I don't know what to do and I really really really want to finish this game :(

WVUgirly
06-12-2013, 05:20 AM
I never had any problem with Ezio climbing up on the ship during the assassinations. I didn't complete the mission quite like the guy in the video you linked to, but I didn ledge assassinations like him and it was fine. I wish I could be of help to you. Sorry.

Ureh
06-16-2013, 12:36 AM
To perform a "low-profile" ledge assassination, just hang from the ledge under the guard then only press the assassinate button (make sure no guards are looking or nearby). It sounds like you're performing a "high-profile" ledge assassination, which only happens if you also hold down the high-profile button.