PDA

View Full Version : In-depth ACIV: Black Flag demo preview - UbiBlog

Mr_Shade
06-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Right now we’re mesmerized.

We’re staring, utterly entranced, at the breathtaking beauty around us: a shimmering lagoon beneath a soaring cliff face, with crystal clear blue water that beckons us to leap down; wildflowers dotting the space between the palm trees and lining the sides of the winding pathways; local denizens weaving fishing nets, the recent catch drying on banana leaves set carefully along the quay. Oh, there will be stabbing, shooting, mayhem.

There will be blustery ship-to-ship battles. This is Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, after all. But before we get to all that, we’re taking a moment to soak in the verdant, semi-tamed splendor of the West Indies.

Continued on the UbiBlog:

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-horizon-gameplay-demo-preview/ (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-horizon-gameplay-demo-preview/)

x___Luffy___x
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
when is the demo gonna stream ?

prince162010
06-11-2013, 07:07 PM
when is the demo gonna release ???

LoyalACFan
06-11-2013, 07:40 PM
^^^ Yeah, like they said. If it's going to be released in video form later, I don't want to spoil it by reading the write-up.

TheDanteEX
06-11-2013, 07:43 PM
I keep hearing about this apparent 40 minute demo. I really hope it's released to the public soon. Sounds like the open-worldness I want to see.

salman147
06-12-2013, 01:10 PM
when is the demo gonna release ???

The demo's not going to be released or playable by others.

salman147
06-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I keep hearing about this apparent 40 minute demo. I really hope it's released to the public soon. Sounds like the open-worldness I want to see.

Yeah I'm looking 4 that too.TOO BAD IT'S A BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DEMO AND WON'T BE SHOWN

Ureh
06-12-2013, 03:13 PM
I can't post on some of the entries for the Ubi blog or maybe it's just delayed.

Salt-Sage
06-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Now THAT is the demo they should have shown. The public one barely showed off any new features.

Ureh
06-26-2013, 01:01 AM
@Salt-Sage Yeah I'm really looking forward to that demo! I'm pretty sure they'll release it in a few weeks for the public to view.

LoyalACFan
06-26-2013, 01:53 AM
@Salt-Sage Yeah I'm really looking forward to that demo! I'm pretty sure they'll release it in a few weeks for the public to view.

The 40-minute one? No way in hell. You might as well stop waiting for it, man. 40 minutes is WAY too much demo footage to show, much as we'd love it.

Then again, it would definitely serve to affirm this truly immersing open-world feel they've been boasting about.

Ureh
06-26-2013, 02:12 AM
A 10-15 minute version.

Although I wouldn't mind 40 either. :D That'd be a dream come true.

OneBloodArmy
07-28-2013, 07:48 PM
i dont know where i can post this question and hope that by asking it here i can get others to ask in the right place. after watching the 13 minute gameplay video i noticed that edwards ship is anchored safely where he left it. should there be a chance of being found and an attack on it? same as in AC3 with convoys and must be saved. sorry for not knowing where to place this question, help this make its way to the people that need to hear it. thanks.