PDA

View Full Version : Incredible difference between kind of deck

BlackOnedream
06-10-2013, 03:23 AM
Seriously, after Herald of the void the game is totally changed, for some parts in good, others in bad.

someone can explain me how to build a decent Heaven deck who can win against Inferno,Necropolis, Stronghold and Sanctuary deck?

the kind of card (expecially the light spells and the heroes except the new one) are totally useless becouse

Firs the special ability of Siegfried is impossible to use becouse is a "pre put a creature" ability nor attack (like Kieran) or ongoing turn (like other deks), is better change like put 1 to Retaliation stat for each melee creature... if necro have poison, inferno hig atk and low def, sanctuary swift creatures and stronghold double attack and enrage, can you say what heaven have for combo deck cards??? def 1 to melee or 2 (rare card) can't stop a spell that kill them all without notice that with cost of 4... or 2 for leaf school...., life is the same other decks (except sun rider but you can have a 2/2/6 in a necro deck with the cost of 3), so what is the speciality of heaven decks???

Seriously how can someone want to play now a heaven deck? and why all the big changes are against that kind of deck?

wrote by a player who use all 4 kind of deks and is starting to eliminate le heaven one...

starec
06-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Lightning spells, they give you control and a lot of immune to dammage. Cards like Guardian angel, Martyr, with expansion new ressurect " Light of Tomorrow", Purity and that kinda stuff. Because opponent never have dispells and after Herald of the Void expansion champs that do not have acces to the school of magic that have dispells are useless. Take Alicia or Jezziel as heroes its is a little bit hard to start with them but they are domitating after 3 - 4 turns. With all those ressurections that Heaven currently have they just cant run out of army if you take right card composition.

BlackOnedream
06-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Because opponent never have dispells .

ehm.. there are tons of creature and cards that make a dispel using it now in the Herald...

and we are talking of a spell of 4 cost not 2 or 3 cost...ok if there is a easy to find hero with 2/1/0 but how much times you can use the special ability of a heaven hero? and how much about other heroes most utilized in other kind of decks?

BigBOoba
06-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I am newer player but I am around 1.1k elo and climbing,and I have friends playing with other decks for longer time,and I must say I feel stuck with heaven. Every game is full with stress,while necro and inferno can rape us with eyes closed. I picked heaven deck because in description says it is defensive deck,how in the hell in defensive deck creatures have lesser hp then necro deck and + they have infect,criple... Imo necro creatures would be fine if they have less hp,they only need to att and put infect on target and that is it,don't mention in combo with nergal hero. (which we see so much these days) I think it is the only deck you can play 3 or 4/1/1 and win. I am watching streams daily from good players 1500+,and it makes me sad when even they laugh when they see heaven deck in swiss or jackpot tournament. Now you get 5 or more necro decks and rest are inferno some stronghold or sanctuary,and every 4th or 5th tournament you get ONE heaven deck.

It is nice to make new cards and decks for people to buy,and all that is fun.But guys you need to do some work with this balancing,you are not MTG that you have 15k cards and is hard to do that. And simple hero nerfing is an easy way to say we fixed it,why don't you think about changing the hero,Siegfried is now broken and that is beyond me. From good deck you made it not even viable. I am not trying to complain,I like this game but I just wanted to write these things that I think allot of players know.

ulpsz
06-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Alia is the only hero I play and she work well....you can make retaliation decks and creasture/ spell decks like Kieran used to be....

Siegfried is useless now...and Kieran can be played but lost his ability totally...

I also seen some good decks with sandalphon that use the two epic spells (for wind and water)

BigBOoba
06-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Retaliation as concept is weak,you depend on opponent from start and it is very situational. That is one of the reasons why heaven decks aren't played allot. I haven't seen any siegried or kieran deck since the patch,and I feel it is bad to simply nerf heroes to be unplayable it shows lack of vision and dedication to your job. They cold work around their abilities to make them less "OP"not to destroy the hero.And they could put cost on nergal ability it is just sickening to see him now.
But I will keep on playing with heaven deck, and I know I will never make no brainer nergal deck or any necro easy mode decks.

BlackOnedream
06-13-2013, 11:15 PM
Retaliation as concept is weak,you depend on opponent from start and it is very situational. That is one of the reasons why heaven decks aren't played allot. I haven't seen any siegried or kieran deck since the patch,and I feel it is bad to simply nerf heroes to be unplayable it shows lack of vision and dedication to your job. They cold work around their abilities to make them less "OP"not to destroy the hero.And they could put cost on nergal ability it is just sickening to see him now.
But I will keep on playing with heaven deck, and I know I will never make no brainer nergal deck or any necro easy mode decks.

i was also thinking about it, but for me the game is done since drop 900 elo to 500 elo with the score of 4 loses/1 win at every 5 games... i have try all the heroes except the new one, is litteraly absurd to play, if you try to put good creature you can't play decent spell, if you play decent spell at cost 4 you don't have time to play decent creatures, with fire spell probably is playable but seriously i must restart all the deck hoping to find just that one heroes!!!

for inferno there is destruction spell and high attack creatures to do quickly high demage
for sanctuary you can have onor and switch creature to do demage with good cards (and also do damage to immobilised creatures)
for stronghold you can attack 2 times at row and also have really good creatures to defend and you can use enrage.
for necro... ariana with death decks, or just poison with nergal or if you are bored to play a spell deck you can use also fleshbane to play incorporeal creatures like was Siegfried before patch...

for heaven? high defence creature? wrong, high retaliation? wrong, good special techs heroes? ahahah don't make me laught...

nerfing mode is only for heaven deck... first prison and ok it can be.... next the 2 heroes and it'cannot be.

i'm waiting someone that can play a heaven deck with 60-70% of the deck made by common card almost (becouse other decks can) with a hero that is'nt Alia, or a substancial change in creatures/heroes/ fortune that can equilibrate the situation against other decks.

BigBOoba
06-14-2013, 10:10 AM
The only concept that "worked" for me is 3/4/2 cassandra. I use logic to spam creatures and nuke with spells and atm I am at 1.1k I had bigger elo but I dropped. It is ******ed when you see nergal with 3,4/1/1 and can rape you. No deck should be able to win without any spell or fortune cards played, I personally like creature deck concept but It usually can't be done with no additional cards involved.
The most stupid thing that I hate about heaven deck is I picked it because it said that is defending deck and I don't see how necro creatures can possibly have more hp then us and have infect,cripple... I hope they balance the game it should be their goal to do so, if they want to have big success. I had some friends try to play the game,and they all gave up after some time because of the balance issues, and they played other card games before like mtg.

Khaeldorn
06-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Try 4/6/1 Sandalhon with Tsunami, Father Sky Wrath, Ice Spliters, Strength of the Sea and Song of the lost. IMHO it is only valid Heaven deck right now. And it is really bad thing for Nergal.

Kwasowy
06-14-2013, 12:15 PM
Dont bother about Haven inferno etc, play necro because atm its all what matters,unless you are 500elo player. Its sad because necro is really really strong with these abilities,magic combinations and strongest units and DEvs doesnt care about that. Im playing actually necro and im winning about 80% of games.I lose only against other necro.

Hantziie
06-14-2013, 01:46 PM
This game should be called "M&M: Duel of Necros" or "M&M: Duel of Nergals"

ulpsz
06-17-2013, 01:39 PM
This game should be called "M&M: Duel of Necros" or "M&M: Duel of Nergals"

and if they keep nerfing everything ...you wnt..it will be called duel of nerfs

CornelioMagno
06-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Dont bother about Haven inferno etc, play necro because atm its all what matters,unless you are 500elo player. Its sad because necro is really really strong with these abilities,magic combinations and strongest units and DEvs doesnt care about that. Im playing actually necro and im winning about 80% of games.I lose only against other necro.

Inferno, Sanctuary and Stronghold are still rather good, with Stronghold (Kelthor) I play around 1250-1370 Elo with Inferno (Xorm/ Garant) 1050-1250 Elo, I tried Sanctuary (Ishuma, 5/3/1) after the patch around 1300 rating dropped and stuck around 1200 Elo, I tried Haven aswell.... to sad to talk about.