PDA

View Full Version : Do you thins ac: rising phoenix will be anounced tomorrow?

lothario-da-be
06-09-2013, 08:54 PM
I have a feeling rising phoenix was a fanmade rumor, what about you guys?
edit: title must be Do you THINK

LoyalACFan
06-09-2013, 08:59 PM
No, I think it was real, but they might have changed the title after it was leaked and became common knowledge. Just like Uncharted 3 changed to Drake's Deception after the (cooler) title World of Deceit was leaked. Who knows what it actually is? Maybe a handheld title like Liberation? It could even be the subtitle of next year's console game.

Assassin's Creed V: Rising Phoenix. This year's game had both a numeral and a subtitle, so it's anyone's guess. I hope it's a game set in the Far East if it's real.

lothario-da-be
06-09-2013, 09:06 PM
No, I think it was real, but they might have changed the title after it was leaked and became common knowledge. Just like Uncharted 3 changed to Drake's Deception after the (cooler) title World of Deceit was leaked. Who knows what it actually is? Maybe a handheld title like Liberation? It could even be the subtitle of next year's console game.

Assassin's Creed V: Rising Phoenix. This year's game had both a numeral and a subtitle, so it's anyone's guess. I hope it's a game set in the Far East if it's real.
Yeah, i hope for a game in the far east too, and India. And tons of other locations :p

Rugterwyper32
06-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't think it will be "Rising Phoenix"
I do, however, think they will reveal another AC at E3, probably a portable one. I still hope for a proper 3DS Assassin's Creed that doesn't play like the DS ones did, but we'll know soon enough.

lothario-da-be
06-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Hope we will se it soon now, i am losing my patience with rising phoenix, just want to know what it is.

ArabianFrost
06-14-2013, 04:29 PM
What's the significance of tomorrow to make it release at that time?

Escappa
06-14-2013, 04:44 PM
What's the significance of tomorrow to make it release at that time?

This thread was created 5 days ago, so they probably mean E3.