PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 bow bug PLEASE PATCH

DJRenaud
06-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Tons of people - including I - have had this glitch happen in assassins creed 3 where we'll fight and our bow will drop. We can't get it back cause it's not in our armory nor is it in stores so we just don't have a bow. It just shows an empty quiver. I even tried going back to the mission where you hunt and it still didn't give my bow back. UBISOFT WOULD YOU PLEASE PATCH THIS AND MAKE AN UPDATE! So we can either un - equip and re - equip the bow or have it in stores or the armory so we can get it back! :mad: :mad: :mad:

montagemik
06-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Tons of people - including I - have had this glitch happen in assassins creed 3 where we'll fight and our bow will drop. We can't get it back cause it's not in our armory nor is it in stores so we just don't have a bow. It just shows an empty quiver. I even tried going back to the mission where you hunt and it still didn't give my bow back. UBISOFT WOULD YOU PLEASE PATCH THIS AND MAKE AN UPDATE! So we can either un - equip and re - equip the bow or have it in stores or the armory so we can get it back! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tons of People ?? :confused:

Think i've heard of maybe 'a few' people mention it on these forums in past 7 months (maybe even before any patches for AC3 were released) -
And not sure if these guys were actually 'trying' to glitch the bow & ditch it on purpose. just to see if they could. :nonchalance:

New gamesave = Bow returns to your weapons as normal , But i'll guess you'd prefer to wait weeks or months for a patch ,rather than spend hours on a new Gamesave.
(this glitch may already have been patched out - as i said ,i've heard hardly anything about this in months personally
I'm guessing - You only lost it by equipping it & then performing another action than 'just shooting an arrow' , like opening a chest or something.

Good luck.;)

MasterAssasin84
06-09-2013, 03:33 PM
I have never come across this ever ! the only bug i came across ages ago and it was once or twice it happened was i lost the Tomohawk after a confrontation but just re equiped it Sorted !

Billiam301
06-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I had this problem, pain in the arse. I started a new game though