PDA

View Full Version : What would be the Event Timeline of Assassin's Creed 5

hazelrabbit
06-08-2013, 07:24 AM
UBISOFT... MAKER OF HOLY BADASS ASSASSIN'S CREED THAT I'VE VERY MUCH LOVE... If you cannot decide which timeline event would be Assassin's Creed 5 will be... please try my Philippine History to be the timeline of your Assassin's Creed 5... I ASSURED YOU THAT IT IS FULL OF BADASS PEOPLE, FULL OF TRAITORS, KILLINGS, PATRIOTIC FILIPINO IDIOTS, and EVIL SPANISH VILLAINS THAT WILL SUIT ON EVERY GAMER'S TASTE...

Assassin_M
06-08-2013, 07:27 AM
UBISOFT... MAKER OF HOLY BADASS ASSASSIN'S CREED THAT I'VE VERY MUCH LOVE
I laughed....

... If you cannot decide which timeline event would be Assassin's Creed 5 will be
laughed again, but for a very different reason

please try my Philippine History to be the timeline of your Assassin's Creed 5
can I try your Philippine history?

IT IS FULL OF BADASS PEOPLE, FULL OF TRAITORS, KILLINGS, PATRIOTIC FILIPINO IDIOTS, and EVIL SPANISH VILLAINS
The history of man in a nutshell

THAT WILL SUIT ON EVERY GAMER'S TASTE...
Wanna bet on it?

MasterAssasin84
06-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Pretty much looking forward to Black Flag myself ! but whilst we are on the subject what direction do you think the non existent Assassins Creed 6 will take !:p

Black_Widow9
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM
UBISOFT... MAKER OF HOLY BADASS ASSASSIN'S CREED THAT I'VE VERY MUCH LOVE... If you cannot decide which timeline event would be Assassin's Creed 5 will be... please try my Philippine History to be the timeline of your Assassin's Creed 5... I ASSURED YOU THAT IT IS FULL OF BADASS PEOPLE, FULL OF TRAITORS, KILLINGS, PATRIOTIC FILIPINO IDIOTS, and EVIL SPANISH VILLAINS THAT WILL SUIT ON EVERY GAMER'S TASTE...
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please post this here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks