PDA

View Full Version : Want to join the Ubisoft Field team? - North East UK job opportunity!

Mr_Shade
05-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Opportunity to join Ubisoft UK - field team covering the North East of the UK

Would you like to work in an environment that is: Inspiring, Challenging, Inclusive, Dynamic & Fun? We are looking for a 'Field Executive' to join our team, working on behalf of Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers. The successful candidate will join an established team, covering the South West. This will include travel to various parts of the region and the UK.

The role primarily involves raising the awareness and profile of the client's products within all channels. You will create a positive brand awareness, increase and maximise knowledge product range and incentive, and manage and build relationships within your given territory.

For full details of the role and how to apply click here! (http://t.co/JL8IY4YMLA)

Closing date extended.

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 11:06 AM
This is still open guys :)

silvermercy
06-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Well I've worked with the so-called Natural Killer Cells in the hospital! xD I even named them Altair, Ezio and Connor!
Does that count? :D No? Okay...

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Hmmm..

If I was choosing - totally ;)

Locopells
06-07-2013, 02:27 PM
So, a job in the North East, covering the South West - am I missing something here?

Mr_Shade
06-07-2013, 02:47 PM
So, a job in the North East, covering the South West - am I missing something here?
sigh..

Ubiserver revolt..

I'll correct it..

I had this yesterday - it didn't want to give out the right file.. grrr

http://t.co/JL8IY4YMLA

Is the correct file.. altered link again :0

Abeonis
06-07-2013, 07:14 PM
The closest I can get to the North East is Derby... (Download Festival FTW!!)..... If only this wasn't so far away.

misterB2001
06-07-2013, 07:23 PM
sounds ideal for me :cool:

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 07:36 PM
The closest I can get to the North East is Derby... (Download Festival FTW!!)..... If only this wasn't so far away.

Oh sweet, who you seeing?

dewgel
06-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Scored an interview. Wish me luck folks ;) Confident I'd be ideal for the role, just need to prove myself when I go!

TheHumanTowel
06-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Scored an interview. Wish me luck folks ;) Confident I'd be ideal for the role, just need to prove myself when I go!
I hope this is the first step in a five year plan to overthrow Yves.

pacmanate
06-07-2013, 09:12 PM

lool

dewgel
06-07-2013, 09:21 PM
I hope this is the first step in a five year plan to overthrow Yves.

That made me laugh. Quite a bit. :P

Abeonis
06-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Oh sweet, who you seeing?

I'm planning on seeing Slipknot, Korn, Down and Papa Roach on the Friday; Iron Maiden, QOTSA, Motorhead, Karnivool and Katatonia on the Saturday; Rammstein, Thirty Seconds to Mars (maybe...), Stone Sour, Limp Bizkit and P.O.D on the Sunday. Annoyingly, Limp Bizkit and Rammstein clash, however.

It's going to be a good weekend.

pacmanate
06-08-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm planning on seeing Slipknot, Korn, Down and Papa Roach on the Friday; Iron Maiden, QOTSA, Motorhead, Karnivool and Katatonia on the Saturday; Rammstein, Thirty Seconds to Mars (maybe...), Stone Sour, Limp Bizkit and P.O.D on the Sunday. Annoyingly, Limp Bizkit and Rammstein clash, however.

It's going to be a good weekend.

I would go and see Limp instead of Rammstein, purely because of the stage presence of Wes.