PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs Vigilante Edition released in U.S.

oneforonlyme
06-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I am posting this because I don't know about you all but I want the Vigilante Collectors Edition released in the U.S. Ubisoft makes great collectors editions but why do we get stuck with the statues most of the time? I only have so much shelf space.

I am trying to get enough people who want it to post here so that Ubisoft will take notice and hopefully release the Vigliante Edition in the states.

What do you all think?

http://www.gamemania.nl/content/dedicated_watchdogs/images/wd_r4_c1.png

Product Description

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge
The Watch_Dogs Vigilante Edition is dedicated to hard core fans who’d like to embody the hacker vigilante in real life! Thanks to the iconic cap and mask offered in this limited edition, you’ll feel just like a real modern day hero.Also included in this edition: the Watch_Dogs official soundtrack and in-game bonus content: single player mission: Palace pack. Develop more hacking skills and unlock rewards.

Physical content

Vigilante Collector’s box
Aiden Pearce’s iconic cap
Aiden Pearce’s mask
Original soundtrack of the game

Digital content

Palace pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins.

Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)

INVESTIGATION BONUS: Unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.
ATM HACK BOOST: Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank accounts.

AWESOMEHURLEY7
06-22-2013, 09:12 AM
I want them to

AzraelDaemon
06-29-2013, 01:03 PM
I so want that to be here in the US too. It'd be wonderful to have.

hellslave666
06-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Is that cap a solid back or strap design? I'd only consider buy it if it's the former.

prelotlord
07-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Want. The UK stores have some pretty cool options/combos. This one is best XD

pacmanate
07-07-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't know if you guys have any US editions announced but we have:

Comic Con on July 18th - July 21st
Gamescom on August 21st - August 25th

I would expect your editions to be release around that time.

giovanni_sonic
07-19-2013, 12:29 AM
I want it!!!!