PDA

View Full Version : Starting Adar-Malik deck looking for advice

Jdevill
06-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Hey all,

started playing this game a while ago and I like it very much! In total I collected a "herald of the void", "void rising" and a "serious box" which gave me some nice starter cards! So here is the deck im currently using and climbed to 850 elo with it (and still climbing):

http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/4409/

I dont have a ****load of DA (zero tbh) and Pao's (just one) but maybe someone can give some advice on replacing cards with some others =)

Thnx already!

SoAmazinglyBad
06-04-2013, 03:15 PM
i would swap fate spiiner for vengenful spectre or even better for new untamed wraith or for lamasu (i feel that u have too much lvl 4 creature and not enogh lvl 3)

i dont think that u should go up for 6 might with so much lvl 4 aoe spells i would swap puppets for lvl 2 lvl 3 spells (u have a huge gap there)

and i dont think altars are needed but its preference

btw Void wraiths kind of meh but cosuming lich with aoe spells very strong

Jdevill
06-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Thnx for your advice, i swapped the fate spinners for untamed wraths! But what do you mean with altars? And i win alot of games due to the puppet masters, i kinda like them and getting them back with Shantiri ruins:)

Someone else suggestions? thnx

SoAmazinglyBad
06-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Thnx for your advice, i swapped the fate spinners for untamed wraths! But what do you mean with altars? And i win alot of games due to the puppet masters, i kinda like them and getting them back with Shantiri ruins:)

Someone else suggestions? thnx

I was thinking about shantiri ruins :P
i was on my university and waas kind of thinking about 2 things @ once :))