PDA

View Full Version : Landing then stunning me

gavisconda
06-03-2013, 09:49 PM
So i was playing assassinate, and i had my target aquired and locked when he jumped down from the rooftop and landed directly in front of me after rolling. I spammed X but he just stunned me as if i was simply standing there. First of all, isnt there some kind of penalty where you can stun or kill straight out of a roll or fall? And secondly doesnt the pursuer get the priority when both people press X at the same time? this game is full of bugs and exploits for the prestige people and the asians, how the hell do they keep doing this???

montagemik
06-03-2013, 11:39 PM
You need to be closer to your target to initiate a kill than needed to Stun . More likely he'd stun you first if he stood still after rolling while you move toward him spamming X
(you enter his wider stun range ,but still outside your kill range - make sense ? )

Try posting this Multiplayer questioning in the AC Multiplayer section . :nonchalance:

SixKeys
06-03-2013, 11:45 PM
I believe this is known as the reverse drop stun. In previous versions of the multiplayer the pursuer had the advantage in these kinds of situations: if they landed close to their target, the target couldn't stun them for a couple of seconds. In AC3 they changed this around for some reason, so that now if the target lands in front of their pursuer, the pursuer can't kill for a second or two. And yes, people are exploiting the hell out of this (especially in Assassinate), so better get used to it.

STDlyMcStudpants
06-04-2013, 12:03 AM
It was just a simple lag...lol