PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II Secret Locations

mz30fast
06-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I was wondering how to access the 3 other secret locations besides the assassin's tombs. Is there something I need to download or is it already in the game? If there is something to download, could someone tell me what I would need and where to get it. If its already in the game, where are they?

bveUSbve
06-02-2013, 12:25 PM
The only "secret locations" I know of are somewhat hidden places within the Assassin's Tomb locations (or within the special Templar locations which are "exclusives" or DLC). To find these "secret locations" you just have to keep your eyes open for alternative paths while moving/platforming along.

If you mean something different than that: give a more detailed explanation.

mz30fast
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM
For the Templar locations, how do I get to them? Can you give me a link to get the DLC if I need it to access them.

Anykeyer
06-03-2013, 06:46 AM
3 templar lairs are exclusive to different special editions. You can get all 3 with digital deluxe or black edition (if you want physical copy, but chances to find it new and with unused cdkey are slim)
PS You bettter reconsider asking for content links on official forums

Locopells
06-03-2013, 11:21 AM
The PC version comes with all three Templar Lairs already on the disc, but only unlocked according to the edition you bought. However, Ubi gave them away for free sometime back, as payback for the servers going down during the DRM-required-to-play period, so just get the savegames off someone who unlocked them, and hey presto!