PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reward

whitekung
06-01-2013, 08:40 AM
I have a question about daily reward. I have talked with my friend and it seem that our daily reward are different.
For me, 1st-3rd day are gold with the total value of around 2500 while my friend get 2 gold boost and 1 swiss ticket tournament.
Is the rewards for each person are purely random or it is depended on your ELO or something?

Romichukr
06-01-2013, 08:48 AM
I think its random, i have 2 days gold, third day chest with something i dont know.

Fakirbocko
06-05-2013, 02:27 PM
i got this:
xp boost
turnament ticket
800g
tur ticket
3500gold
7500gold ----- today
and chest say 95 seals

iGrozni
06-06-2013, 12:06 AM
i got this:
xp boost
turnament ticket
800g
tur ticket
3500gold
7500gold ----- today
and chest say 95 seals

http://sadpanda.us/images/1646468-QDCHB67.jpg

Here's mine.

lordmorto
06-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Is there a log where i can see what i got?

because i had to get near to 30k or so in 7 days, and my gold didn't show up.

Sabbrewolf
06-07-2013, 04:31 AM
It says "Value" which means you have that much gold.. based on the value of everything in your rewards. Which is worthless to you. I don't care about tournament tickets because tournaments are dominated by 1000+ Elo in both swiss and jackpot. I don't care about gold boosts or xp boosts because they are BOTH diminished by losses. If it was for each win that would make them more efficient. But if you lose 5 games in a row. Those boosts are worthless beyond reason. I'd rather just have the first 6 days be gold. And the last day 100 seals.

Ubi is giving me less and less reasons to give them money.

http://www.reddit.com/r/duelofchampions/comments/1fqz5g/daily_rewards/

Reddit thread of other irritated players.

DinstanoMESO
06-07-2013, 05:13 AM
So people *****ing about free stuff again huh.

Bazaltovy
06-07-2013, 07:39 AM

This.

Sabbrewolf
06-07-2013, 10:40 AM
This.

Nice mod work. "Complaining about free." No. It is complaining about a deceptive presentation. But that's fine. I've been polite. You guys can enjoy the "game" you are playing. In spite of its numerous flaws in regard to new players and your inability to acknowledge them.

LuziferXYZ
06-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Nice mod work. "Complaining about free." No. It is complaining about a deceptive presentation. But that's fine. I've been polite. You guys can enjoy the "game" you are playing. In spite of its numerous flaws in regard to new players and your inability to acknowledge them.
What was there deceptive? Value means how much it is worth and not how much you get. If I said a card is worth 10k gold it does not mean that I have the gold.
Furthermore you could see every day what you get. So not really deceptive but more misunderstanding of some people.
And even if tournament tickets are waste for you for other players they aren't. Btw. you don't need tournament tickets for jackpot.

Elementalist.
06-07-2013, 11:40 AM
It's not as simple as that. Adding daily rewards is supposed to help people progress faster, especially those who don't play much. Instead ends up helping me more than a newcomer:

- Xp/gold boost? Requires experience and a stable deck to get something out of it.
- Tickets? Same, swiss tournament is hopeless for new players unless they are lucky enough not to be paired with a decent player.
- 5k gold in a whole week? A newcomer wants to buy reinforcement packs(or void if he's been around a bit) and this isn't really helping.

Seals and tickets are generous but not enough of a saving grace. At the same time a ticket bonus is a necessity because of their ridiculous price and being unable to buy them one by one. No new player has 275 seals to throw away and without free seals there soon would not be enough players to compete. I cannot complain myself but if you want to prolong the stay of new players this way, this seems a pretty misguided approach.

TimoHassinen
06-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Xp/gold boost? Requires experience and a stable deck to get something out of it.
Boosts still give you double exp or more gold if you lose. Thus, progress becomes faster even if you lose all the time. Of course you get more out of boosts if you win but they always help.

Tickets? Same, swiss tournament is hopeless for new players unless they are lucky enough not to be paired with a decent player.
You can always save those tickets for future, no need to spend them right away.

5k gold in a whole week? A newcomer wants to buy reinforcement packs(or void if he's been around a bit) and this isn't really helping.
It's still worth bunch of played duels and every bit counts.