PDA

View Full Version : Missing / Incompete Content

Elementalist.
06-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Had a nice little run with herald and I am enjoying it so far :) A few things seem to be missing though, for instance the campaign missions and card quotes. The latter is not that important but I really liked the flavour it brings to the cards for the first two sets, did you overlook them or chose to drop them due to shortage of time? As for the campaign, I remember that it was not deemed very important for now but somehow expected to get a chapter or two. Especially considering the description of the herald (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/767779-Introducing-HERALD-OF-THE-VOID) and matrix disk's stream showing some ;) Will those be added once you take care of the ipad issues?

Elementalist.
06-01-2013, 11:18 AM
A couple more things to add.

- The friends tab could really use a filter by name, elo or level. The columns are there but cannot be used as a filter by clicking on their top.
- The new chat is nice and all but why not keep chat with the one you are dueling as it used to be? It's awkward and time consuming. Secondly when I finish my duel every opponent I played stays on the chat list which ends up cluttered..

Frozen-Drake
06-01-2013, 12:45 PM
was just going to post about the campaign and the chat myself, you did the work for me^^

svilleneuve
06-03-2013, 12:40 PM
The campaign is put on hold for a while. The AI needs work and that would require time we'd rather spend on other features. We don't want to drop the campaign though, it'll come back.

If we don't get to tell you the story of the campaign through missions, we'll find other ways. The Hero text in the previews was one of them.

As for the chat, this was the first wave of update. We've got more coming (at an undisclosed date), but it's always good to hear from the players.

Elementalist.
06-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the update :)