PDA

View Full Version : Really Good Job

Maruth24
06-01-2013, 12:48 AM
few days ago i have made some critics about the cards of the new expansion...but now i want really congrats with the doc team for the new version of the game...really good job guy,you have fixed the main problems of the game such as the use of spelltwister and garant's purge and balanced the old op cards very well...now the game is near perfect condition...again good job guys and thanks for working hard

ps: when there is a critic to do i am the first,and in the same way when there is a congrats to give,i am the first to give them...

Elementalist.
06-01-2013, 01:26 AM
There have indeed been some nice little fixes. I am especially thankful that unique spells cannot be stolen or recycled.

Sabbrewolf
06-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Sadly I am getting stomped by people with HoV cards. My card pool is already limited and the gold costs of packs is prohibitive. You pretty much need to level up to buy a pack.

Romichukr
06-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Devs need to eat and work) thats why HoV is stronger. i think i will invest a real money now, sadly pay to win, but at least devs will eat and work) hmmm, needs to be balance between pay to win, joy from the game and Devs have job %)

Hantziie
06-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Yah they did! Finally spelltwister is wasted even if we don't have spells in hand :)

I'm surprised by the lack of comments on this post. When people create whining posts everyone comes to throw **** out of their mouths, but when it is for praise the team almost no one says anything.

Demonese
06-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Playing an online game is just like joining an arms race.
You try to get the lastest weapons, and once you did it, The weapon supplier releases better weapons as soon as they nerf the old ones.
As i remember, World of Warcraft is the pioneer of this doctrine.

"Balance is a lie, we are all true payers." - Mocking Zed

Elementalist.
06-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Eh, this isn't exactly the case here. Most of the herald cards look pretty alright, even the epics.

DragoAskani
06-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Sadly I am getting stomped by people with HoV cards. My card pool is already limited and the gold costs of packs is prohibitive. You pretty much need to level up to buy a pack.

How is it pay to win, you could farm for the cards. Of course buying them does it much much faster.

Tarragon
06-01-2013, 11:41 PM
I didnt play enough with or against the new cards so far to make a final decission, but so far I think they did a good job. It looks like there are pretty much usefull new cards, but they arent must haves and there are very many good cards among the commons too, so u can get at least easy a playset of them.

To the nerfs, the most of them look good so far, but Sieg is overnerfed i think.

And Spell Twister I commented in the thread about it already, its a good change, still powerfull, but now it works how it should work.

Devourer_of_Pie
06-02-2013, 01:19 AM
I have to agree, the new set is nicely balanced. Some cards are more powerful than their core set counterparts, some are less powerful, most are pretty close.

Thus far I've played against two folks with lots of the new cards. One had such a pimped out Alia deck that I'd have been roflstomped even if (s)he'd have played a pre-expansion deck; it's obviously built from a very large collection. The other deck had a fair amount of new cards, but was a little worse than mine. I felt kinda bad for walking all over those exciting new cards with my trusty vanilla Necro deck.

goose1521
06-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Deleted by myself. Sorry, was angry.

Schrudafruh
06-02-2013, 08:21 PM
At least on my level I don't feel stomped by the new cards. Some are powerful, but not as oppressive as the old OP cards.

goose1521
06-08-2013, 03:13 AM
I was one of those bitter iPad users. I'm happy to say I'm back online. I'm surprised they aren't posting that all over. I must say, after a couple tester games, I like what I see so far. 1 week wasn't to ad of a wait, thought it would be longer. Shifted the balance a little. Going to have to learn all over.

joejoe19681968
06-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Yes, I meant to write before. I can now buy my seals via ipad. I bought 2 boxes and it was lots of fun.

Now to work out what to do with them all!

Actually, I use the MMDOC site submitted decks which are awesome. I don't have time to learn every creature first hand, so pre-made decks are fantastic and quick to understand.

Thanks for helping us ipad users. It was a nice surprise for the weekend.

Cerrs
06-09-2013, 04:57 PM
But chat is worse than before :(
Before herald people sometimes use chat, now it's totally dead feature or I am just unlucky.

and we despertely need option to mute friendlist pinging.

MamuzShah
07-01-2013, 08:49 PM
But chat is worse than before :(
Before herald people sometimes use chat, now it's totally dead feature or I am just unlucky.

and we despertely need option to mute friendlist pinging.

True. Before i used to send a gl or a gg at the end of a game. Now i don't... or i send it to the wrong player (one in my historical list).
In fact, i've got the impression that most of the time only haters use it to insult the others players ! ^^