PDA

View Full Version : Replaying Completed Sequences

hjeffdurham
05-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Because I inadvertently exited during the process of solving a glyph puzzle, the glyph now is deactivated and I cannot restart it. I wanted to start the sequence over from the DNA memory links, but all I can is SEE them; there is no way to restart an older sequence. Am I missing something, or is that truly not an option, as described by the forum leader on one of the older (now closed) threads?

Konzti
05-30-2013, 10:53 PM
If you are talking about Assassin's Creed II, you can access the glyphs via PAUSE >> DATABASE >> THE TRUTH. Though they can't be replayed once completed, unsolved puzzles (meaning interrupted upon first discovery...) can be launched anew.

hjeffdurham
05-31-2013, 07:14 AM
If you are talking about Assassin's Creed II, you can access the glyphs via PAUSE >> DATABASE >> THE TRUTH. Though they can't be replayed once completed, unsolved puzzles (meaning interrupted upon first discovery...) can be launched anew.

I had tried at least six different ways to reinitialize the glyph, so I REALLY thank you for leading me to the method to reaccess incomplete glyphs. It now has bee solved and is in my library.

Again, THNX!