PDA

View Full Version : ACIV Blackbeards Legacy Collectors Edition?

Lowly Assassin
05-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Contents:

replica early 17th century lock box (26.5cm by 18cmby 8cm)
Coin pouch and pieces of 8 coins (replica size)
Letter of Marque and Reprisal (Dimensions 29cm*20cm approx)
Blackbeard Wanted Poster (Dimensions 29cm*20cm approx)
Edward ‘BlackBeard’ Teach/Tatch/Thatch’s Pirate Code (Dimensions 29cm*20cm approx)
Ship’s Log book/ Captians Journal (with the usual art and additional journal entries) (Dimensions 19cm*13cm approx)
Huge 24*48 Inch map of the carribean (possibly Cloth)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ucm7EwuON_k/UactGQl_fEI/AAAAAAAACmg/cWNAa4dNGkI/s800/AC4%2520Blackbeards%2520Legacy.jpg

the box is designed so that it can store a standard G1 sized DVD case and possibly a secret compartment to hide the game case
very similar to the Assassin’S Creed Brotherhood Codex edition box but slightly smaller, the three (Letter of Marque and Reprisal, Blackbeard Wanted Poster, Edward ‘BlackBeard’ Teach/Tatch/Thatch’s Pirate Code) will be rolled up like a scroll as this is the only way they will fit in the lock box

I far prefer collectors editions like this and the last AC3 Ubiworkshop edition and ACB Codex Edition
to the standard Collectors editions that come with a figure and artbook, which shows the people making the Collectors editions have shown no imagination or initiative

spun210
09-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Where has Ubisoft announced this??

pacmanate
09-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Where has Ubisoft announced this??

They haven't. She made it.

plentybeef
09-01-2013, 06:34 PM
This sounds like a solid CE. I wonder if ubi will pick this up. Personally I'd buy this, it's amazing.

Edit- but I'm from America, this would have to be sold here as well.

lothario-da-be
09-01-2013, 07:42 PM
TBH i realy like artbooks, steelbooks, figures, soundtracks.. This looks cool, but not my style CE, thats why i don't buy Rome 2's CE. I did realy liked the codex from the the codex edition though.

adventurewomen
09-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not impressed, tbh. :-|