PDA

View Full Version : New expansion,really awful cards!!!!

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 01:52 AM
nobody talk about how many **** cards there are in the new expansion????? really there aren't good cards...i am without words...the thing i think is that they concentrate on balancing the game( and they have done really a good job in this) but really,an expansion so awful i will never can imagine it...the epic creatures are worst than commons,the stronghold epic is worst than cyclops brawlers,they didnt notice it??????? the inferno epic is simply ridiculous and some creatures are so awful that is better playing neutral cards of base expansion that these new faction creatures....the only good cards are heroes,but not for their ability that are ****ty too,but for their school magic,that are really good for every of them...for the rest this expansion,so waited,is really an EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!! but i like the game,so i continue to playing it surely,but really frustrated from this new expansion....this is my thoughts!!! sorry for my english,see you on battlegrounds ps: i have 9k seals,i will w8 next expansion to use them ;)

Hiffix
05-30-2013, 02:00 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/859/f68.gif

goodjob666
05-30-2013, 02:08 AM
OTK tears - the sweetest tears...

DinstanoMESO
05-30-2013, 02:22 AM

+++++

LuziferXYZ
05-30-2013, 02:50 AM
I don't know which expansion cards you saw but I like them. They give such variety to new decks.
And that the new epics aren't OP is a big plus point. This expansion is balanced and will with pleasure spend some of my seals on them.

SlaphappyDingo
05-30-2013, 04:10 AM
Some of the new passives, like anchoring, are going to actually make big creatures viable. This expansion will really open this game up in terms of tactics. It's too bad it's going to be an expansion and not just considered a fix to some of the more useless elements of the base set.

DarkAutist666
05-30-2013, 04:37 AM
Only one thing I dissapointed about is new sanctuary creatures. Almost all of them just... meh. In contrast with new stronghold and necro creatures which almost all are awesome. I just wanted tier 2 shooter or flyer but well.. Probably devs mind sancs like a fun faction, dunno.

bbrunetti
05-30-2013, 07:46 AM
You are definitely.in.the.minority, I think most people see the New card list as very exciting. The one and only thing I'm confused on is why stronghold got shortchanged.by one fortune card... Every other faction got 4 new fortunes and stronghold got 3. No big deal, just curious as to why?

h3at88
05-30-2013, 07:54 AM
You are definitely.in.the.minority, I think most people see the New card list as very exciting. The one and only thing I'm confused on is why stronghold got shortchanged.by one fortune card... Every other faction got 4 new fortunes and stronghold got 3. No big deal, just curious as to why?

because stronghold got extra creature & it is cute

http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/Kitten-Warrior.png

X-Chaoscontrol
05-30-2013, 07:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XAxaV.gif

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:11 AM
excited about what cards??? please explain to me.....when you buy a pack what are you searching for???? dark assassin??? wolf captain???? a good rare???? there isnt any about all this here,so explain to me waht cards you want that are so good....there are no cards in the whole expansion ( except the heroes as i have said before)....this is the truth guys,you are excited for the news,but not really for these normal cards....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:12 AM
the few good cards of this expansion are some commons and uncommons,the rest is totally a s h i t...

Pjovejas
05-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Just a question: aren't you occasionally one of those who often complain "they should never created DA, wolf captain, please nerf them ASAP"? Cause this forum is full of such and similar messages...
Please think twice before posting, especially before trying new cards in practise.

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:37 AM
i never say that silly word...is normal an expansion can have good and bad card,and i am not speaking about op,but GOOD....in this expansion there arent...the rares are unplayable,the epics ridiculous (pheraps only some unique spell is good)...i am saying that balancing a game is important but this is too much....create a card game of only commons was the same,if i must open a pack and i find an epic in this expansion i will think" what an unluck",because they are really awful...this is the only thing i have said....

M0rw47h
05-30-2013, 08:42 AM
@ Maruth24
I bet your ELO is below 1000.

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:46 AM
so if you want i make a list: speaking about rares and epics:

heven rares : creature ****,fortune **** ; epic: ****

inferno rares: creature and fortune ****s ; epic: big **** ever (pheraps second to the cyclops)

stronghold rares: creature decent,fortune ****; epic : i dont wanna comment anymore

sanctuary rares: creature ****; fortune semi-**** epic: a good rare

necropolis: rares: creature big big ****, fortune really a good card epic: semi-****

this is the truth guys,tell me if i haven't reason....the only good cards in this set are some commons and uncommons

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:50 AM
i am 1300 + elo,so i know what i am speaking about,playing these game since december and have all the cards (unless spent a single real money,but only playing hard cos i love this game)....i am really frustrated for waiting so long the new expansion,and see the only good thing they have done is the balancig the game ( and for these surely they have increased the palayability of the game,this is sure)....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
i have saved 9.000 seals in 4 months to spend in this expansion,and now after seeing the cards i refuse to spend a single seal....

CorayThan
05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I just took a look at the expansion, and I can't say I'm a big fan of what I see in it. I don't see it helping my necro decks much at all. I'd probably use the hangman tree, but I don't see any of the new cards as being as good as archliches or vampire knights. The epic creature is especially worthless. I almost never have any ongoing effects going.

It seems to me like Inferno and Sanctuary have some pretty nice creatures. And most of the epic spells are pretty good, but over all, I almost feel like I'd improve my decks more with more base set than this. At least with the base set I have a chance to get more Pao and The Banshee and the spells I need more of like Insect Swarm and Earthquake and other stuff.

LordOfCrimson
05-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I really pity you guys who don`t like the new expansion ;) These cards are the sickest that have ever been. With the new expansion Sanctuary is TOTAL control. Necropolis can puke poison clouds and you will die before your turn even comes. Inferno can banish your entire deck. Stronghold has the Blackskull smasher who says: "Spell? WTF is fking this?" And Haven can heal now as if you fill your empty bottle with the flooding waters of the Niagara falls. It is just sick...

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:04 AM
@ lord crimson

for one post can we speak seriously instead of saying silly things????

Le.Rancord
05-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Come on the expansion is awesome, we talked about every single card on stream with alot of combo potential. Yeah sanctuary does not get a beefy 2 drop, but they get 2 awesome 3 and 2 awesome 4 drops. Sanctaury is designed as a late game faction.

Shinje Warrior and the Unique Spells are awesome epics. the Cyclops has FEAR 4. This is insane

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:10 AM
fear 4 insane???? you play a card at cost 6 might 6 resource and you say that fear 4 is insane??? BANSHEE is an epic at cost 6,not cyclops,they are ridiculous....an epic at 6 cost may change the game when it enters in play,the cyclops give you the lost (so in a certain case it changes the game)...

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:13 AM
in a metagame of town portals ,broken bridges,soulreavers,puppet muster,shadow image you speak about fear 4 insane in a creature that cost 6????? the unique card at cost 6 playable,as i say before,is banshee,becouse changes the game instantly...a creature like cyclops only in noobs deck can finish....

GustavXIII
05-30-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm far away from calling this expansion great, but a little patience to see how things will turn out won't harm us!

@Maruth24 What are you expecting from this expansion? An ARGUMENT why everything is "bad" would be a good start for a constructive discussion.....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:31 AM
i hope only that devs will read this,because the players aren't stupid....and after 6 months make an expansion like this is a way to make joke of us....

Frozen-Drake
05-30-2013, 09:33 AM
reviewing all the cards i think
fortunes are genarally bad and/or very niche (with the exception of Altar of Wishes and 4 faction ones)
creatures are quite decent, especially for a heavy might deck (i think we'll see more of them and not only ishuma and nergal)
but spells are really strong, in some cases even the common ones are pretty strong

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:35 AM
if the expansion was a good one,and the work was a good job,i was the first to congrats them here,but i am the first too,to criticize a bad work...and thay do really a bad job with herald of the void....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:38 AM
in six months only 103 cards...and awful too???? there isnt a new mechanics,to build a deck around,there isnt a new mechanic hero because their ability costs six...there is anything in this expansion....really disappointed...

LordOfCrimson
05-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Maruth I am talking serious. I already saw the build in my Kelthor deck. It is your problem that you cannot use your brain and think about something suitable for yourself. I only hear pitiful moans from your mouth and see child tears in your eyes. And are you stupid? If you don`t like the expansion just don`t use its cards. Is it so hard? I have seen ppl NEVER using Void rising cards and they had very good elo - 1200+. If you don`t like it don`t play it. Noone is forcing you. The forum is full with crying screams of hungry babies

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:46 AM
crimson you are one of them....your kelthor stronger????? really for wich card???? bloodfrienzed or the elephant???? and you are happy for this ****???? is people like you that always say YES or GOOD that ruins games like this...who is real a good tcg player knows what i am talking about....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:49 AM
in a new expansion people want to see something NEW,not stupid cards to add in an living deck...i want make new decks,not playing the same for next 6 months....and for make this,you must create new mechanics....and heral of the void has nothing about this....

Maruth24
05-30-2013, 09:57 AM
for example Void rising was a very good expansion because there was good cards and new mechanics too (see sanctuary way of playing)...this is what a new expansion required! herald is totally a fail and i hope that many other palyers will agree with me and are really disappointed by this....now you are excited from new artworks and new cards,but after 1 or 2 weeks you will see that the game is the same as before and you will remember my words....

Blastofek
05-30-2013, 10:14 AM
+2
http://25.media.tumblr.com/705d789f5adef98c0bee35e68f86e653/tumblr_mlrqsp4DSO1qbxnt8o1_500.gif

LordOfCrimson
05-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Maruth my rating shows how good I am. I am not a pro, but I know how to play and at least how to beat someone. The only thing that I miss is Dungeon and I expected them to develop it, but nevertheless I am still satisfied. And the new mechanics can come ONLY with a new faction, which is dungeon. HOMM6 introduced the Dungeon already. And still - they haven`t shown the expansion YET. So stay calm and make a statements like this when they release it. Calm down this is just a... CARD game ;)

Aza404
05-30-2013, 10:43 AM
@Maruth24: You think the new cards are bad?
Well, you have no obligation to spend seals for the new expansion, so I guess you should be happy that your old decks will be soooooo much stronger that you'll have no problems beating decks with Herald of the Void creatures in it ;D

As much as I love troll-fests, I feel the need to close this thread.
Maruth24: I would always strongly suggest testing something before judging it!

Best,
Aza

PS: use the "Edit" button please to avoid posting 3 times in a row. (that kind of thing can get you banned you know!)