PDA

View Full Version : New AC4 picture Edward with Hood off. Hood on/off option?

Philliesfan377
05-28-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-screen-shows-off-ps4-and-xbox-one-graphics#slide=62464796

There is a new screen that shows Edward with his hood off. It could be from a cinematic or they just took it off for the image but we might finally be able to take our hood off.

Assassin_M
05-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Not saying this, because of the Pic (Since we saw Connor hoodless in a pic in NY before) but rather during the trailer, there`s a close up on Edward`s face and his hair was rendered under his hood which is something new and never done before, so that makes me think it`s probable that we`ll be able to remove the hood whenever we want..

don`t take my word for it, though, i`m just thinking out loud

Mr_Shade
05-28-2013, 09:39 PM
I would not jump to conclusions..

It maybe a cutscene..

I will see if there is anything we can say..

Assassin_M
05-28-2013, 09:41 PM

I said it`s probable :P

don`t take my word for it people, i`m just thinking out loud here

silvermercy
05-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I can't wait for the L'Oreal scenes! :D

Philliesfan377
05-28-2013, 09:42 PM

Yes of course but it does seem promising, who knows.

pacmanate
05-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Pic is old, but there were old pics with his hair rendered, like M said

montagemik
05-29-2013, 01:33 PM
I can't wait for the L'Oreal scenes! :D

All those Carribbean waterfalls .....................Has to be TIMOTEI surely for Edward .

montagemik
05-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Yes of course but it does seem promising, who knows.

Connor in a Canoe for AC-3 looked like a promising possibility too , months before release. :nonchalance:

LoyalACFan
05-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm betting this is a scene very early on in the game, before he gets his Assassin hood. And yes, I realize he has his full 4-pistol arsenal there, but we also saw Connor with two pistols (impossible to obtain until getting to New York) at Bunker Hill in pre-release media, so that means nothing.

dxsxhxcx
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm betting this is a scene very early on in the game, before he gets his Assassin hood. And yes, I realize he has his full 4-pistol arsenal there, but we also saw Connor with two pistols (impossible to obtain until getting to New York) at Bunker Hill in pre-release media, so that means nothing.

to me his clothes look like the Assassin's robes, so he's probably an Assassin by the time that scene happens (if happens), but you raised an interesting question, will Edward wear different clothes before he become an Assassin?

LoyalACFan
05-29-2013, 03:19 PM
to me his clothes look like the Assassin's robes, so he's probably an Assassin by the time that scene happens (if happens), but you raised an interesting question, will Edward wear different clothes before he become an Assassin?

Well, I would imagine so... I can't see him running around in a random white hood before he meets the Assassins :p

dxsxhxcx
05-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Well, I would imagine so... I can't see him running around in a random white hood before he meets the Assassins :p

the hood isn't a problem, but the lower part of his clothes is, too similar to the Assassin's robes...

Megas_Doux
05-29-2013, 03:41 PM
the hood isn't a problem, but the lower part of his clothes is, too similar to the Assassin's robes...

To be honest, I think it is so "XII century" having ALL the assassins dress alike, One of my less favorite things in ACB/ACR....