PDA

View Full Version : Assassi's Creed IV - Analytical

Bad213Boy
05-26-2013, 08:54 PM
For those of you've who've been fans of trying to decode AC from the very first game, I bring to you a great video I found to summarize why everything has transpired the way it has in AC3 and AC Liberation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzyCduYZGFY

Bad213Boy
05-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Think about what AC4 is all about. It's about pirates and their freedom. Their path to democracy when choosing what to attack and who is their captain. In AC3, remember how Desmond started weirding out when talking to his father about all this happening over and over and over again. In AC Liberation, the ending said that Eve would lead the revolution. What better way to lead a revolution than to learn from failed revolutions. Learn from the mistakes. Could be nothing, but just something I thought about.

I would have to say that the Templars are Juno's influence. How else would she bring order back to the world without Abstergo's satellites? If Eve is still out their, my guess is that she is with the Templars, similar to Liberation. Who knows, maybe Lucy still has a part to play in this. I highly doubt it, but never say never. There's so much we don't understand.

Keep in mind that Subject 16 was a direct descendant of Adam (http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-3-21-must-know-facts-about-assassins-creed-universe/). In the end of Revelations, Subject 16 and virtual Desmond were somehow merged together. Thus allowing Subject 16's DNA memories to pass into Desmond. Therefore, Desmond can now be considered Adam in the whole Adam and Eve thing.

medavroog
05-30-2013, 03:10 PM
In the end of Revelations, Subject 16 and virtual Desmond were somehow merged together. Thus allowing Subject 16's DNA memories to pass into Desmond. Therefore, Desmond can now be considered Adam in the whole Adam and Eve thing.

Problem One: How can we be so sure that event in the Revelations, that hug, between Desmond and Subject 16 were indeed the passing of the said DNA memories from
Subject 16 into Desmond? The Storyline after that event lacks the required proof to back-up such a theory.

Problem Two: The ending of Assassin's Creed III does not seem to allow Desmond to be "Adam"...be there an "Eve" or not.