PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Exclusive Content: Ships

ConnorParkman
05-26-2013, 06:05 AM
So I was thinking about pre-ordering the game, and I realized I could pick between which content I wanted. Some of this content included exclusive ships.
My question is: Are these ships that we'll be able to sail in singleplayer? Maybe just on multiplayer? Or maybe they're just extra enemies to battle?
I know we already get Jackdraw, the ship, so I'm confused what the point of these 'exlusive' ships are.
Ideas? :confused:

STDlyMcStudpants
05-26-2013, 06:26 AM
They will be in game skins. Ships wont be a part of MP

ProletariatPleb
05-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Probably just skins for the Jackdaw.

flyin-bart
05-26-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm suppresed they didn't offer different skins in the collectors editions.

They have said that you upgrade your ship as the game progresses, so I would have said that the external view would change anyway, say if you added extra cannons in an upgrade or larger/more sails to up the speed, this should change the way the ship looks, but as for colour, maybe it stays the same?

robinthefactory
05-26-2013, 06:54 PM
I only know of two skins available for the Jackdaw the first being Captain Morgan's Black Ship, and I don't exactly know the name of the second one but I know it has white sails with yellow and red lining on the lower end of each sail.

montagemik
05-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Black Ship sails
Connor Kenway sails
Benjamin Hornegold sails

Seems most DLC packs come with a set of sails . All currently available DLC should be included in the Black Chest edition.

projectpat06
05-27-2013, 05:51 AM
Well the devs said the jackdaw is being made out to be like another main character of the game. These are just outfits for the ship. The good thing about this is we know all of Edward's outfits will be ingame content instead of dlc exclusives. This also hopefully means each outfit is tied to side quests or collectibles.

ProletariatPleb
05-27-2013, 05:59 AM
Edward's outfits will be ingame content instead of dlc exclusives. This also hopefully means each outfit is tied to side quests or collectibles.
Nakedward.