PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

Brenxx
05-25-2013, 09:10 PM
1. Trading cards (big thread on it already I know)
2. Expanded campaign (also being able to replay the campaign for gold/seals/xp just at a smaller rate then the first completion)
3. More cards/expansion decks (more possible decks to play)
4. Group play (double duels)
5. More ways to earn gold/seals/xp even if only by a little

I just started playing this game a few days ago and I actually really like it. I do feel the first 3 I listed are needed changes however and would make this game wayyyyyy better. :)

AccNeederz
05-25-2013, 11:44 PM
1. Really bad idea. Diablo 3 have a huge problem because of the possibility to trade with items. Also at lvl 50 and higher you'll have almost all cards just by buying the packs or boxes. There absolutely no reason to trade them.
2. Would be nice to have some new missions to get a little bit more xp, gold and seals.
3. Herold of the void is almost there.
4. That would be reaaaaaally nice!!!!!!
5. Solved (New daily reward system will also come out with the new expansion).

IronbeardSLO
05-26-2013, 09:35 AM
1. Really bad idea. Diablo 3 have a huge problem because of the possibility to trade with items. Also at lvl 50 and higher you'll have almost all cards just by buying the packs or boxes. There absolutely no reason to trade them.

I have to disagree with you there. Right now that may be so, but when herald of the void and future expansions come out there will be more and more cards and the time needed to get anywhere close to having all the cards will only increase. As you said you can get almost all cards by level 50, but with herald of the void the number of cards will increase by almost a third. That may not mean much to you as you already have most of the cards, but to a new player like me that means I wil have to play weeks to get a decent deck (by this I mean adleast 2 or 3 copyes of the common and uncommon cards for my faction) and much, much more to get more copyes of some rare/epic cards I need. And with new expansions will also come new factions, which will even further decrease the chances for new players to get some decent cards for the (1) faction they are playing.

SoAmazinglyBad
05-26-2013, 11:03 AM
1. Really bad idea. Diablo 3 have a huge problem because of the possibility to trade with items. Also at lvl 50 and higher you'll have almost all cards just by buying the packs or boxes. There absolutely no reason to trade them..

lvl 68 right now. I lack like 5 base set heroes, only 1 DA, only 2 paos, 1 blackskull clan warlord, 0 Wolf captains, 0 vampire assasin, 0 sandstorm, 0 From the whom bell, 1 naga tactican, etc... ;)

Sabbrewolf
05-27-2013, 01:59 AM
I have to disagree with you there. Right now that may be so, but when herald of the void and future expansions come out there will be more and more cards and the time needed to get anywhere close to having all the cards will only increase. As you said you can get almost all cards by level 50, but with herald of the void the number of cards will increase by almost a third. That may not mean much to you as you already have most of the cards, but to a new player like me that means I wil have to play weeks to get a decent deck (by this I mean adleast 2 or 3 copyes of the common and uncommon cards for my faction) and much, much more to get more copyes of some rare/epic cards I need. And with new expansions will also come new factions, which will even further decrease the chances for new players to get some decent cards for the (1) faction they are playing.

Pretty much this here. If the game isn't going to grow ANYMORE beyond this. Then there isn't a strong need for that. But when they suddenly have 1000 fugging cards in the game across 8 sets. New players will avoid the game like the plague given their card pools will be completely crushed.

Frozen-Drake
05-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Pretty much this here. If the game isn't going to grow ANYMORE beyond this. Then there isn't a strong need for that. But when they suddenly have 1000 fugging cards in the game across 8 sets. New players will avoid the game like the plague given their card pools will be completely crushed.

yep, i'm playing for more than 3 months, still missing quite some epics that i need 4x and some rares too (like pao)
i don't think tho that trading will be good, whoever has i.e. more than 4 WC/DA will certainly have every other card the other guy might offer... and they'll think ''why giving someone else the chance to become competitive as me?''
the only thing i can think of is icreasing by a lot the farming speed (much more gold/duel, much cheaper packs or 3-4 packs every lvl up for free)

IronbeardSLO
05-27-2013, 03:41 PM
yep, i'm playing for more than 3 months, still missing quite some epics that i need 4x and some rares too (like pao)
i don't think tho that trading will be good, whoever has i.e. more than 4 WC/DA will certainly have every other card the other guy might offer... and they'll think ''why giving someone else the chance to become competitive as me?''
the only thing i can think of is icreasing by a lot the farming speed (much more gold/duel, much cheaper packs or 3-4 packs every lvl up for free)

1st. It isn't necesary that trading would be "card for card". it could be more like auction house type where you pay gold, as it would be, in my opinion, much easier and practical for the players.
2. The player you described would stil want to trade/sell his cards when new expansions come out to get the new cards as fast as possible. When he does, he will have no use for trading until the next expansion, but I seriously doubt there is more than a handfull of players like that. On the other hand, the other 99% of players that don't have all the cards will want to trade.