PDA

View Full Version : Ac4 (spoilers)

MrLightHorse
05-25-2013, 05:25 PM
i was looking at the IMDB for AC4 i saw that Tod Fennell is voicing Warren Vidic. but we already killed him in AC3 :confused:

ProletariatPleb
05-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Flashbacks? Recap? Abstergo Videologs?

SaintPerkele
05-25-2013, 06:44 PM
I want Warren back. Such a fantastic character in AC1 and AC2, then he just gets killed by some random guards, not even a nice final words moment. So glad to see that he will at least somehow appear.

Aphex_Tim
05-25-2013, 07:05 PM
It's another voice actor and he looks much younger. Maybe we'll get a younger Vidic?
Or Vidic has a son also named Warren; time will tell i suppose.

pacmanate
05-25-2013, 07:38 PM
It's another voice actor and he looks much younger. Maybe we'll get a younger Vidic?
Or Vidic has a son also named Warren; time will tell i suppose.

My names Warren Vidic, and I am going to name my son, Warren.

SixKeys
05-25-2013, 09:09 PM
IMDB is not always reliable. Last year they claimed someone totally different was going to voice Connor before it became known that Noah Watts was doing the voice.

LoyalACFan
05-25-2013, 11:03 PM
My names Warren Vidic, and I am going to name my son, Warren.

Actually, that's pretty common, at least in the USA. Not sure if that's a primarily American custom or not, but over here, men name their sons after themselves all the time. It's kinda stupid, IMO, but it does happen a lot.

In any case, IMDB is not to be trusted, at least not this early. They've perennially gotten it wrong with many voice actors, and not just with AC.