PDA

View Full Version : Garrison Reset Patch

xlogik_bomb
05-25-2013, 04:38 AM
Pretty self explanatory title here. Just think of how much game time players would get out of FC3BD if the players were able to "reset" all of the garrisons in the game after completing it. Clearing out a garrison is one of the most fun things to do in the game, I mean hell, it's that very act that encompasses half of it's game time. Besides, you won't be able to experience your upgraded weapons to the fullest extent without a big garrison to run through using them. And you won't have your weapons fully upgraded until nearly (if not all) of the garrisons have been taken.

This shouldn't be too hard to do I imagine. Throw in a few lines of code, a reset button, and viola... 10+ more hours of game play for everyone! : )

In other words... OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE PUT IN A GARRISON RESET BUTTON!!!

nitres15
05-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Ubi, this guy makes sense. Do it...

Stuntmire
05-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Played the game twice... Once on normal and then one on hard. Finished the hard one leaving most of the garrisons untouched. Then I went back and started taking the garrisons using my wrist band laser weapon. Found out once you get this and all your upgrades it makes the game to easy and even boring after a little while. So if you want a garrison reset, make the garrisons even more difficult to take to compensate for all the weapon upgrades that you have acquired thus far to keep the game exciting.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-28-2013, 08:28 PM
I'll be sure to let the team know you'd like to reset the garrisons. :)

VyperJMc
06-11-2013, 09:49 PM
*still waiting patiently for news on this being patched in*

RoninLoganX
06-17-2013, 06:22 AM
*still waiting patiently for news on this being patched in*

Seconded. Really need some more cyborgs to kill.

Jacobi_Harvard
06-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Seriously this game rules and all I want to do is bust into a garrison and slaughter tons of cyborgs with my quad-barreled fire-breathing shotgun and wrist-mounted ninja star lazer.

Bladewolf-
06-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Please patch in the Garrison reset guys,like FC3 had.

Stuntmire
06-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Please patch in the Garrison reset guys,like FC3 had.

You got it.... Patch was applied today.....Enjoy..... Thanks Ubisof.

olderthanheck
06-21-2013, 07:02 AM
Where's the patch ? Does it download by itself or is there a link for it ?

Stuntmire
06-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Where's the patch ? Does it download by itself or is there a link for it ?

If you have an xbox 360 all you do is start the game and it tells you an update is available. You take the update and that's it.

FlyingNinja77
06-21-2013, 09:49 PM
Let me guess...this update is not available for PC version :(

VyperJMc
06-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Yay!

Have they not released notes on this patch? Not complaining, just wanted to know if there were any other fixes in the TU.

mmcdonald2k
06-24-2013, 09:47 PM
i'll be sure to let the team know you'd like to reset the garrisons. :)

thank you thank you thank you :)

mmcdonald2k
06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
I'll be sure to let the team know you'd like to reset the garrisons. :)

Will this be coming out for PC? It sounds like XBOX is patched, but PC version is not :(

Bladewolf-
06-25-2013, 06:32 AM
Wheres PS3's garrison reset?

Bladewolf-
06-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Wheres PS3's garrison reset?
Of course we don't receive ours,Microsoft must have payed up.

EvilPixieGrrr
06-25-2013, 08:45 PM
thank you thank you thank you :)

You're welcome. :)

Will this be coming out for PC? It sounds like XBOX is patched, but PC version is not :(

I've let the team know a patch for resetting the garrisons on PC is requested.

Of course we don't receive ours,Microsoft must have payed up.

Generally the patches are submitted for both consoles, please keep checking for the update. Often the approval process for patches can take longer with Sony than MS, and that could very well be why you haven't seen an update yet.

Mr_Shade
06-25-2013, 08:48 PM
it's worth noting as well - that PS3 patches - are automatically done, if you are a PS+ subscriber - so you may not see it download.

Mine automatically checks at 1pm everyday.

Bladewolf-
06-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Still no update for PS3 , I'll post whenever we receive it.Hopefully less than a month.

jkoz610
06-27-2013, 12:00 AM
If they're going to do that they should also put in a text box with a slider for changing your sensitivity.

Bladewolf-
06-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Still nothing. Wouldn't doubt that all multiplayer/competitive games take priority over single player games when it comes to releasing patches.

Bladewolf-
06-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Wow Sony come on already release us the ps3 patch that was released over a week ago.

Bladewolf-
07-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Still nada on the PS3 patch.

Bladewolf-
07-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Just got patch 1.01 hope this is it.

Bladewolf-
07-04-2013, 06:26 PM
​YES! Garrison reset 4 PS3 here.

Niteowl01
07-22-2013, 12:45 AM
May I add my vote to this request as well?

I just finished all of the missions and garrisons and have all of the cool weapons and most of the attachments. To get the remaining attachments I need to get more loot and kill more red-glowing weenies.

I really enjoyed the reset feature added to FC3 and reset the garrisons more than once to keep playing.

Ubi - I expect this would not be a difficult thing to add to blood dragon. I need something to do while I wait for FC4 !

EvilPixieGrrr
07-23-2013, 08:44 PM
May I add my vote to this request as well?

I just finished all of the missions and garrisons and have all of the cool weapons and most of the attachments. To get the remaining attachments I need to get more loot and kill more red-glowing weenies.

I really enjoyed the reset feature added to FC3 and reset the garrisons more than once to keep playing.

Ubi - I expect this would not be a difficult thing to add to blood dragon. I need something to do while I wait for FC4 !

I assume you're on PC? The reset patch has been released for consoles.

I have passed along the request for a reset patch for PC, so please check the forum for any update about it!

Voremage
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi. I've got a stupid question but... how do we reset garrison ?
I finished the game before the patch with all garrison free and I just don't find any button or option te reset them.
So is this patch not working with an ancient save ? Or am I really silly ? :(

jkoz610
08-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi. I've got a stupid question but... how do we reset garrison ?
I finished the game before the patch with all garrison free and I just don't find any button or option te reset them.
So is this patch not working with an ancient save ? Or am I really silly ? :(

You go into the Options tab and press Reset Garrisons. (You can only do this once all garrisons are liberated.)

Voremage
08-01-2013, 11:19 PM
You go into the Options tab and press Reset Garrisons. (You can only do this once all garrisons are liberated.)
Alright ! I found it. Thanks a lot. :D

Jakes214
11-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Is the patch for the PC version out?