PDA

View Full Version : Issue/bug: Ufo glitch

jin_wind_sake
05-23-2013, 12:30 AM
The Frontiersman Mission:UFO is not appearing on my map. I know a lot of other players have had this issue. If I had not already gotten halfway through re-playing the game for the 2nd time, I may have considered re-playing, but this is not possible. I am hoping a patch come out soon because frankly, I'm at the end up of my rope attempting to try and re-platinum this after my first save game got buggy. Please fix this...I don't understand how events and things like that are so important when a simple glitch like this is affecting a lot of players. Sincerely annoyed,

jin_wind_sake

pacmanate
05-23-2013, 08:05 AM
I don't think any more patches are coming out :|

STDlyMcStudpants
05-23-2013, 07:30 PM
some spots dont show on the map if you havent been there yet...even view points dont show you the entire map...walk around Hint: its on top of the huge hill in a tree
I find it odd that I played the entire game patch free and had no problems with the game at all lol

montagemik
05-24-2013, 03:03 AM
some spots dont show on the map if you havent been there yet...even view points dont show you the entire map...walk around Hint: its on top of the huge hill in a tree
I find it odd that I played the entire game patch free and had no problems with the game at all lol

Same here , 2 complete 100% sync playthroughs / 2 gamesaves before & after any patches ...............No mission breaking glitches ever personally in the AC games .

The only bug i ever got was 'Twin pistols switching out when fast travelling' & shard of eden acquired message constantly :rolleyes:- but i'm sure everybody had that pistol glitch .

I've only heard a handful of people on the forums mention this UFO glitch ...............all on ps3 i think .