PDA

View Full Version : The Zombie Assembly 4

mis travesuras
05-23-2013, 12:23 AM
I played this game in season I (best season), and most of season 2 then I stopped as this game became riddled with with devs dumb ideas and their inability to fix their own bugs, and inability to fulfill promises (alliance bank comes to mind). Recently I was cleaning my tablet and ran across Jactari and decided to come back and play again. I joined worlds that had started a few months ago, but on 5/15 I started playing The Zombie Assembly 4. To my surprise I received 1 ore and 1 wood as Asha gift on the first day and I was pleased as I though "this is going to be a good game." no 45 griffins, etc.

Today (7 days later), I looked at rankings and will like for someone to explain to me how can a player have 7 towns, almost 2 million domination, 1.5+ wealth, etc. in only 7 days???

I will not be renewing my subscription (you want to guess why?), and everything I've read points to cheats (given by UBI), to those who are willing to pay for it. Is this how UBI intends on creating a solid base of loyal players? Why not create a world and call it pay to win for those who can only do so (win) by buying their climb up the ranking and let those who like to play on a level field enjoy the game?

BigPapi247
05-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Yup that is a heavy seal use for ya next thing you know they take away the maintenance reduction cap and all the heavy seal users will running armies in the 50 mil from one city doing tear steals