PDA

View Full Version : Support is dead!

just_luck.exe
05-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Dear ubisoft, please, explain to me- who the hell you think you are?!
I asked support to help me with ac3 lags on my rig, 8 cores cpu, 2 gb gpu, and all i heard- get new gpu drivers, while i got LAST drivers. And yeah, what i still make laugh of- they told me that it lags because of not latest audio drivers.
Now, it has been SIX MONTHS SINCE I OPENED SUPPORT TICKET, and, MOST important, IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU REPLIED!!!
So dead Ubisoft, who the hell you think you are, how dare you treat your customer with this kind of support?!
And dear admins, i know for sure that you will close this thread, so please at least you answer me about it, maybe even Mr_Shade will FINALLY answer me at all!

just_luck.exe
05-22-2013, 07:39 PM
As soon as i posted here i got answer from them, magic!

Although, your CPU Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor does meet the minimum system requirements, it is towards the lower end of those requirements and can restrict the performance of your GPU. I'm afraid you may not be able to attain much of an FPS improvement using this hardware

How the hell can my cpu make my gpu work less?!))) what ******** is this? My pc meets all recommended requirements, so its NOT my problem you suck, UBI support

AherasSTRG
05-22-2013, 11:38 PM
As soon as i posted here i got answer from them, magic!

Although, your CPU Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor does meet the minimum system requirements, it is towards the lower end of those requirements and can restrict the performance of your GPU. I'm afraid you may not be able to attain much of an FPS improvement using this hardware

How the hell can my cpu make my gpu work less?!))) what ******** is this? My pc meets all recommended requirements, so its NOT my problem you suck, UBI support
Firstly, Ubisoft Support sucks.

Secondly, the minimum system requirements on the box as well as the ones posted here on the forums are a marketing lie.

Thirdly, in a PC, hardware parts cooperate to give you the result you want. That means that even if you have a great VGA, if your CPU is not good enough, it can limit its performance. And that is what happens in your case. Your CPU is mediocre and it limits the potential of your VGA, when you are trying to play a game. Especially AC3 is one of the worse optimized games I have played in my PC.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a whole new PC to play AC3 (680 euros), only to find out that the developpers had done such a bad job, that I could not play it properly even in the normal settings.

just_luck.exe
05-23-2013, 08:46 AM
hah, buid myself for around 700 euros too
Still i dont get it- i got 8 cores cpu, 2 gb gpu, every other game runs perfect, HOW can it be that EXACTLY FOR ONE GAME my hardware is not compactible?)) it is just an excuse not to do anything

just_luck.exe
05-28-2013, 11:34 AM
From ubisoft:
Hello, If your processor was upgraded the FPS would be increased. Unfortunately you would not be able to increase the FPS on your current hardware.
Thx ubi! Now i know that my one of best cpu's isnt enough, ill go build new rig, now for 1500 euros!
Seriously, you f*cked up with system requirements? YOUR fault! I can read your system requirements on my dvd-box, and according to it i should be able to play ok! And by ok i mean MORE than 20 fps (which in ubi support statement is ABSOLUTELY FINE!)
Thx ubi, you surely lost a lot of customers...

Voyager456
05-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Your pc should run this fine problem is that ubisoft screwed up optimization in AC3 so badly just look at the fact that you need minimum quad core to run this piece of .... alll other games stil require dual core for minimum just dont buy their games and send them a message that you wont put up with this s... anymore

RudeOnion
06-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Ubisoft's online support is terrible - I know. Never again will I fill out a ticket, only to be completely ignored. HOWEVER, when I called their support number, I talked to a very nice woman who gave me an answer to my problem. Next time anything comes up, I will not waste time with their online support.

YazX_
06-01-2013, 04:24 PM
ok i will give you the short answer you want. this game is not optimized a bit for PC, its a crappy port from xbox, it only utilizes one core of your CPU, and it is a very CPU intensive game, lowering graphics settings will result in nothing as it just decreases the load off your GPU which is not the problem here, all AMD CPUs even the latest ones suffer from bad performance in AC3 and IT IS THE GAME'S FAULT.

in the end, nothing will change, the game will remain the same and it will not be optimized at all.