PDA

View Full Version : brief Introduction of our local team tournament .(hope second season international)

Seanwxy
05-21-2013, 05:10 AM
Our local community leader(yezai17) holds a team vs team tournament and this is a really interesting tour. There is a brief introduction

1,Tournament is named "zsl league" which is the sponsor. We have 6 team and do round match. Winner would be awarded seals.

2,Every team must have at least 5 players and Each one must use one of the 5 factions. So ,5 players, 5 different faction

3,Every team leader submit the team formation to the organizer and He will open the matchup. But you still dont know which faction your opponents use before the match

4,Every match is Bo 3 and there is no restriction about card change(which means you can use different hero). The only restriction is that haven must be haven.

5,The seanson will be 5 round and the playoff would be hold between the best 2 teams.

6,more info you can check
http://cheerz.186.5ghl.cn/ and I will do more translation later........

7,the team pl
http://i.imgur.com/55zfoAF.jpg

8,first round
http://i.imgur.com/N0zCWbp.jpg

9,other infromation
http://i.imgur.com/WbNt3TD.jpg

10.any one interesting?

Pjovejas
05-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Looks interesting :)
As I understand each player plays only one match against other team? I mean, team A player 1 plays one match against "random" player from team B. Then team A gets oponents from team C? Or they have to play againts all five players from B at first?

Seanwxy
05-21-2013, 06:33 AM
Looks interesting :)
As I understand each player plays only one match against other team? I mean, team A player 1 plays one match against "random" player from team B. Then team A gets oponents from team C? Or they have to play againts all five players from B at first?

Yes....your understanding is right~!!!.
Team A vs Team B, the Team leader should arrange which player use which faction and have a lot of strategy~~~~!

DanielKurzempa
05-21-2013, 07:35 AM
I expected some more information:
- Can I still join a tournament?
- If so, in what way?
- When Starts Tournament?

Pjovejas
05-21-2013, 07:51 AM
I guess it could be problematic, since this is China tournament, so Timezones are very different for us :)

Seanwxy
05-21-2013, 09:43 AM
I expected some more information:
- Can I still join a tournament?
- If so, in what way?
- When Starts Tournament?

I am not the organizer.
I dont think you can join now.
And there will be some good replay.
And I hope there would be a international one.

Seanwxy
05-21-2013, 09:47 AM
I guess it could be problematic, since this is China tournament, so Timezones are very different for us :)

It is not the problem. In fact..........and many of us are not lived in Mainland CHina like Kafu_ka(He is in france now)

DanielKurzempa
05-21-2013, 11:18 AM
It is not the problem.

If it's not a problem that how to submit new team?

Seanwxy
05-21-2013, 12:55 PM
If it's not a problem that how to submit new team?

I mean the time zone.........I would connect the orgaziner first~!....Daniel~!

yezai17
05-21-2013, 01:28 PM
The first season has begun,so no more team accepted. but new players can join one of those teams to play the rest rounds.

DanielKurzempa
05-21-2013, 04:31 PM
The first season has begun,so no more team accepted. but new players can join one of those teams to play the rest rounds.

OK OK so how i can join to one of those teams?
To whom should I write?

C4r-n4ge
05-21-2013, 04:49 PM
I would also like to join this Tournament :D

Durajczyk
05-21-2013, 06:13 PM
DK do you really want to play vs OTK gangs?..

Uraxor
05-21-2013, 11:46 PM
DK do you really want to play vs OTK gangs?..

YES please!
Last time I met mykikoi (The otk) he just surrendered before we even started :D

Either way, anyone wants me on their team, PM me/catch me at mmdoc.net ;)

trupiciel
05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Whoa, sick idea guys! I wish to hear more about the upsets and the story so far!

Ipwnfour
05-22-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm willing to lead/join an English speaking team with active members.

DanielKurzempa
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm willing to lead/join an English speaking team with active members.

Great master
leading us
to the glory
to the victory
to the gold
and we will serve you for all eternity

yezai17
05-22-2013, 02:51 PM
OK OK so how i can join to one of those teams?
To whom should I write?
In order to keep balance among teams, we divide all players to 3 grades: lv1~lv60 as newbie,lv61~lv100 as moderate,lv101~? as veteran,Each team can only have no more than 3 veterans,and 3 moderates,and no limited newbies.Before the league started,every leader create teams.
And in the league progress,new come newbie players can join teams they like,just confirm with that leader.
New moderate or veteran players must contact a leader first,then the leader inform me,i will check the new comer's level.
Each team can only add one new moderate or veteran,untill all the other teams have one new comer.

The first season league has just begun since 2weeks ago,so the seconde season will be 1 month after. The 2rd season will be more different ,if interational players interested in it.