PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Best Outfits

Wolfmeister1010
05-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Hello all! This time, I am creating a purely fun poll, as I am not in the mood to get into more arguments regarding Connor, AC4, or something else. Today, O would like your opinions on which AC outfit you like the best! I am referring to just the regular default robes of the assassins, so I am not including the outfits such as the Aquila outfit, the Altair armor. Or the Brutus outfit, as well as many other alternate outfits. I am only referring to the default robes.*

1. Altair's AC1 robes:

Altair's robes are definitely the most simple of all the other outfits. However, it does not need all sorts of designs to be awesome. Its simplicity makes it bad ***. I love the contrasting red sash against the white robes, as well as the silver plated bracers. Very well done outfit.

2. Ezio AC2 robes

If you want to get Ezio's AC2 robes, you basically take the Altair robes, trim it, dunk it in silver paint and glitter, and paint stripes on it. For an assassin who is trying to fit into the crowd, he certainly likes to wear some showy outfits. I really like the fact that it looks like a silver vest over a white renaissance noble shirt. The stripes also look cool. However, it is a little too showy and colorful for me. Also. The cape is a little too much.

3. Ezio ACB robes

These robes are (thankfully) much simpler than the AC2 robes. They look like a mix between the AC2 robes and the AC1 robes. It is a plain white set of robes with the beaked hood, and a silver belt and red linings. It is a very good looking set of robes, and I would often attempt to find ways to de-equip armor just to wear them plain. The only thing I don't like about the outfit is how long and tight it looks. Again, I hate capes, so.......yeah.*

4. Ezio ACR robes.

These are definitely my favorite Ezio robes. For one, they finally get rid of the cape. Also, I love the gray color. It is a cool departure from the typical bleach white assassin robes. The robes look a lot less grand than the Italian ones, and look right at home in their Turkish city. It definitely carries a sort of Syrian look to it. I also like the default bracers, with the little bit of fur in them.

5. Connor AC3 robes

These robes are very good in my opinion. For one, I really like the color. The white and blue really makes a good combination. Also, while the Altair and Ezio plain robes were always painfully white, Connor's is a sort of mellow off-white that looks very natural and less showy. It really look good with the blue linings. I also LOVE the dress-uniform jacket feel that it has, with the buttons going down the jacket in the middle. I also like how the jacket is not closed, and is instead held in place by Connor's belt and over the shoulder chest straps. Also, i like how the beak of the hood comes really low over his eyes, almost covering them.I also like Connor's necklace.........okay let's move on before I start to sound really creepy.*

6. Edward AC4 robes

I have mixed feelings about this outfit based on how it looks so far. I like how the pistols strap onto the chest, and I definitely like the red sashes and long sleeve white shirt underneath the cool looking hidden blades, but I don't really know what to think about the chest. In the CGI trailer, it looked very plain and cool, but now, it looks like it is covered instead with many sheets of leather, which I do not like. I wish that he would have a dress uniform jacket look like Connor again. Also, the fact that he doesn't have a beaked hood really makes me upset. I just really think that he needs a beaked hood, and he looks stupid without one, okay?! Sue me! However, it seems that he might also wear a long jacket that looks so awesome that I wouldn't care about the hood. Here's to hoping.

I-Like-Pie45
05-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Altaik robes = Connel robes = og Ezs robes > Edwardrobes = old Ezs ACRobes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brohood

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 01:37 AM
Altair
Plain, simple and to the point

Ezio AC II
Flashy, charming and elusive

Ezio ACB
Friggni ridiculous

Ezio ACR
Worn, old and wise

Connor
Prolific, different and soldier

Edward is still in Conception...

Voted for Connor`s over Altair`s just for the animated belt

rob.davies2014
05-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Ezio's robes work with the setting because he is a noble. His outfit is a blend of what a nobleman would wear and an Assassin uniform. I love it. Altair's also works because robes fit into 12th century Syria and he can blend in with the monks. I also think the Revelations outfit, Connor's robes and Edward's outfit fit their respective settings as well.

But the Brotherhood robes... They are ridiculously noticeable. I don't get what he's trying to be. Someone once said it was to blend with cardinals. That clearly wouldn't work. If he must have those long robes then they should've dispensed with the cloak, the two just don't go together.

If they don't give Edward holsters for his gun, or sheaths/belt loops for his swords, I can see his outfit getting on my nerves.
I'd like to see them make future outfits more subtle, or at least give us the option to customise the outfits the way we want them.

projectpat06
05-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Voted for Connor's. Loved the coat tails and the physics of his outfit. I like just having the colonial coat rather than actual robes mostly because he didn't look like he was wearing a dress. Ezio in brotherhood had these long tails that covered the front and back like he was some murdering priest. I'd rather see the actual pants like with ezio's ac2 outfit and connor's outfit. Edward's outfit kind of worries me bc it looks more like a hybrid of the long robes and no robes in the front. Why not just give him coat tails and call it a day. ACR's looked great in the CGI trailer and like total **** in the game. the armor was even worse.

I also don't understand why edward has leather armor. Why did they bring back armor!?

I-Like-Pie45
05-21-2013, 02:05 AM
Voted for Connor's. Loved the coat tails and the physics of his outfit. I like just having the colonial coat rather than actual robes mostly because he didn't look like he was wearing a dress. Ezio in brotherhood had these long tails that covered the front and back like he was some murdering priest. I'd rather see the actual pants like with ezio's ac2 outfit and connor's outfit. Edward's outfit kind of worries me bc it looks more like a hybrid of the long robes and no robes in the front. Why not just give him coat tails and call it a day. ACR's looked great in the CGI trailer and like total **** in the game. the armor was even worse.

I also don't understand why edward has leather armor. Why did they bring back armor!?
so all the ezio trilogy fanboys will buy it

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 02:07 AM
so all the ezio trilogy fanboys *would shut the hell up and stop *****ing already

fixed

now all we need is to feed that fetish for tall buildings..

roostersrule2
05-21-2013, 02:08 AM
I need to say something because otherwise the filter thing thinks it's all in capitals.
ACB=ACR=AC3>AC2=AC1=AC4.

thecodeman715
05-21-2013, 02:10 AM
I voted AC2 Ezio, for me it was a hard decision between AC and AC2... But how did you forget Aveline and Nikolai?!?!

I-Like-Pie45
05-21-2013, 02:30 AM
I voted AC2 Ezio, for me it was a hard decision between AC and AC2... But how did you forget Aveline and Nikolai?!?!

he left out dezzie too

rileypoole1234
05-21-2013, 02:40 AM
My favorite is probably the AC2 outfit. I love the ornate detail on it, it seems very noble. Edward's depending on the final design will probably become my second favorite over the Altair armour in AC2 (which, I admit, isn't an outfit). I love the fact that it shows off all of his weapons. He just looks like a bad, mean guy wearing it.

ProletariatPleb
05-21-2013, 02:54 AM
Would be nice if people voted based on their look and not how the physics and/or animations played out...

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Would be nice if people voted based on their look and not how the physics and/or animations played out...
why`s that? cuz no one`s voting for Altair??

Altair sucks

Megas_Doux
05-21-2013, 03:00 AM
My vote goes to Connorīs one, love the feeling of the bow and the boots, pretty badass. Revelations comes in second place., in general I like every main outfit but ACBīs....

ProletariatPleb
05-21-2013, 03:01 AM
why`s that? cuz no one`s voting for Altair??

Altair sucks
........no because it's a ******ed method where the newest game guy will always win.

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 03:06 AM
........no because it's a ******ed method where the newest game guy will always win.
Altair`s cloth physics actually are better than AC II`s AND ACB`s

Megas_Doux
05-21-2013, 03:09 AM

Whenever I play AC2 and ACB, I always use Altairīs outfit......I still like AC2īs one, though.

PD I hated Altair outfit in ACR:mad:

THE_JOKE_KING33
05-21-2013, 03:24 AM
I'm liking Edwards the most and AC2 Ezio comes up second, I liked Connor's the least TBH.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-21-2013, 03:30 AM
Ishak Pasha's Armor from Assassins Creed Revelations was my favorite ;)
But Connor is #2

Rugterwyper32
05-21-2013, 03:31 AM
I love Ezio's ACR robes, specially in either Mediterranean Cobalt or Masyaf White. They're neat. Favorites of mine.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-21-2013, 03:33 AM

Because they don't exist :D

Kaschra
05-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Haytham's is the best :P
Other non-listed outfits I like: Sofia's dress, Aveline's assassin outfit, Machiavelli's outfit in ACB, the Turkish Assassin outfit.
I also really like Oldtair's robes in ACR.

As for the assassin robes listed here...
I like Ezio's AC2 and ARC robes the most, but I can't decide which one I prefer. Least fave are his ACB robes, something about it always bothered me.

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 03:35 AM
Oldtair
marry me

Kaschra
05-21-2013, 03:39 AM
marry me
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

And sometimes I call old Ezio Oldzio, too xD

Assassin_M
05-21-2013, 04:13 AM
And sometimes I call old Ezio Oldzio, too xD
Oh no, no..tha- that`s bad...so bad, just...just forget I said anything..

pacmanate
05-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Altair's. Best ASSASSIN outfit by far.

MasterAssasin84
05-21-2013, 10:24 AM
In all honesty i actualy liked all of them, my only complaint was the armour in ACB was horrendus and totaly ruined Ezio's robes( Armour of Brutus ! simply awful i aint even going to start ) i though Ezio's AC2 robes was really good but IMO not as good as the ones in Revelations as they really depicted the state of a wary traveller so i will say Revelations is my favorite.

Connor.... Totaly captured the right balance between the Assassin whilst keeping in line his Native American Heritage.

dxsxhxcx
05-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Altair (AC1)
Ezio (ACR)
Connor (AC3)

prince162010
05-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Edward's outfit still the most bad**s ..... i really like it :cool:

Kaschra
05-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Oh no, no..tha- that`s bad...so bad, just...just forget I said anything..

Yay I got rid of M :cool:

x___Luffy___x
05-21-2013, 03:13 PM
for me

1. altair and connor
2. ezio revelations outfit
3.ezio ac2 outfit

btw i hated the armor on ezio..

BATISTABUS
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Voted for Connor's, but Altair's are a close runner-up for me. The rest are pretty close and I can't really put them in order, and that includes special robes like Armor of Altair, Armor of Brutus, and Armor of Ishak Pasha. Overall, AC has some pretty awesome outfits.

SixKeys
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM
I voted Ezio's ACB robes. They're my favorite design-wise. Altaïrs robes are the most believable and practical, though.

LoyalACFan
05-21-2013, 11:39 PM
he left out dezzie too

Because literally nobody in their right mind would vote for a white hoodie and jeans over an Assassin robe.

Anyway, I voted for Connor's, but really, I like his, Ezio's AC2 one and his ACR one equally.