PDA

View Full Version : changing weapons on AC1 on PC ? I know I am a noob ...

darklou91
05-18-2013, 10:18 PM
I am playing the first Assassin's creed game on PC and I cannot change weapons, I cannot make the weapon wheel appear to change weapons. I am stuck with my sword when I am in high profile and I cannot change weapons in combat. I have the default controls, 1 for the short blade, 2 for the hidden blade, 3 for the sword and 4 for fists but I press any of these buttons and the sword is used anyway, the controls are not working or something ...
Can someone help me or anyone had the same problem ?

Anykeyer
05-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Weapon wheel doesnt exist in AC1. You simply use 1-4 keys (or D-pad if you're using xbox gamepad). It is possible that your problem isnt a problem at all. Its game's own feature to always switch to sword when you enter combat.

darklou91
05-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Weapon wheel doesnt exist in AC1. You simply use 1-4 keys (or D-pad if you're using xbox gamepad). It is possible that your problem isnt a problem at all. Its game's own feature to always switch to sword when you enter combat.

ok I get that but when I am in low profile, I cannot seem to be able to choose to kill a guard with my hidden blade for example.

Anykeyer
05-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Try going to settings and assign different buttons to weapon select. Also, just in case. its 1-4 numbers on top of letters, not on the left numpad.

darklou91
05-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Try going to settings and assign different buttons to weapon select. Also, just in case. its 1-4 numbers on top of letters, not on the left numpad.

ok thank you ! I was using the luft numpad and I figured it out yesterday !