PDA

View Full Version : Connor is no true assassin (Extreme series spoilers)

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Back in the time Before, Minerva used her technology to look into the future. She realised Desmond made the wrong choice in sacrificing himself, as Juno was about to unleash her own Utopian Dictatorship on our present day, and keep it held in equillibrium until the end of time, enslaving the human race for her desires. Her desires mutated rapidly as she gained more control and were overtaken by a force of nature beyond an indviduals capacity.

So Minerva decided to wipe out the future Assassins completely and let the Templars decide what to do about Juno and the solar flare. To do this she made a holigam to Ezio, which we see at the end of AC2. Ezio went mad with this new revelation, he was the mastermind assassin of his era and yet he had no clue what to do, there were clearly forces at work far beyond his control. He was completly powerless, and visited Constantiople in a ind of deluded fantasy to find out what was goin on.

During his time in ACR, the templars wiped out the entire Assassins order, as Ezio was out of the picture.

Years later in the 18th century, the assassins order was now a legend for ordinary folk of today. Around this time Achillies had bought most of the Assassins outfits from the local musuem, he also bought other trivial documents from old bookstores in the area that no one really visited much. He took advantage of Connor, a young man who had just suffered a sever episode of schizophrenia after burning his village to the ground in his sleep, killing his mother in the process. Achillies led him to believe those in charge of the American Revolution were in fact leaders of the Assassin Order, and Connor bought into it like a gullible high school student.

The people in Boston didn't have the heart that he looked like a total moron. Occasionally people in the taverns let him win at 6 mans morris because no one had the heart to see him lose at that game, which has been proven that the first mover can always either win or force the opponent into a draw.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Legit like the **** from my ***

for realzies

AjinkyaParuleka
05-18-2013, 12:02 PM
You sir are an idiot.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:04 PM
You sir are
come now...no need for that..he`s having a bit of fun...

i had fun reading that....truly

Sushiglutton
05-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Years later in the 18th century, the assassins order was now a legend for ordinary folk of today. Around this time Achillies had bought most of the Assassins outfits from the local musuem, he also bought other trivial documents from old bookstores in the area that no one really visited much. He took advantage of Connor, a young man who had just suffered a sever episode of schizophrenia after burning his village to the ground in his sleep, killing his mother in the process. Achillies led him to believe those in charge of the American Revolution, and Connor bought into it like a gullible high school student.

Kind of like this part tbh. Would have been a cool twist if at the end Connor turned out to be a confused psychopath.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Kind of like this part tbh. Would have been a cool twist if at the end Connor turned out to be a confused psychopath.
that`s true in some ways...he IS confused and he sorta IS a psychopath :|

ArabianFrost
05-18-2013, 12:24 PM
that`s true in some ways...he is confused and he sorta is a psychopath :|

where is lee? Give me lee!

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 12:25 PM
You sir are an idiot.

Thats a very pretentious opinion you have there.

Sushiglutton
05-18-2013, 12:25 PM
that`s true in some ways...he IS confused and he sorta IS a psychopath :|

Ha I guess! But I think that he being the one who burned down the village would have given an extra twist to it. Connor would have been like an 18th century celebrity stalker (and serial killer). Kind of a cool way to play with the entire genre/franchise, because running around stabbing scores of people is kind of sick.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Ha I guess! But I think that he being the one who burned down the village would have given an extra twist to it. Connor would have been like an 18th century celebrity stalker (and murderer). Kind of a cool way to play with the entire genre/franchise, because running around stabbing scores of people is kind of sick.
It would`v been pretty dumb and just adding a twist for the sake of it...oh wow...Connor turns out to be the one who burned his village, so he`s confused.....................wait more than usual?? xD

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 12:30 PM
It would`v been pretty dumb and just adding a twist for the sake of it...oh wow...Connor turns out to be the one who burned his village, so he`s confused.....................wait more than usual?? xD

I think it would have been inspirational. Why just thinking about it reall ymakes me question the important things in life, and whether I really should have gotten a sex change.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:33 PM
I think it would have been inspirational. Why just thinking about it reall ymakes me question the important things in life, and whether I really should have gotten a sex change.
So what`s your name?

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Wayne

Sushiglutton
05-18-2013, 12:38 PM

He's more than confused, he's a psychopath. Would put the videogame violence in perspective :) (actually I have stolen this idea from another game which I won't name to avoid spoilers ;) ).

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Wayne
Nice to meet you, Wayne...that`s the first name i`d choose if i had a sex change too

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Nice to meet you, Wayne...that`s the first name i`d choose if i had a sex change too

Really? It was my 5th.

ArabianFrost
05-18-2013, 12:42 PM
He's more than confused, he's a psychopath. Would put the videogame violence in perspective :) (actually I have stolen this idea from another game which I won't name to avoid spoilers ;) ).

Is the title of the game a 2 word title, with the first letter H? Or is it just petty Black Ops 2?

Sushiglutton
05-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Is the title of the game a 2 word title, with the first letter H? Or is it just petty Black Ops 2?

Probably best to not say a thing. It's not exactly this idea, but somewhat similar.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Really? It was my 5th.
nerd

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Probably best to not say a thing. It's not exactly this idea, but somewhat similar.
weighty droplets from the sky?? or something similar

ArabianFrost
05-18-2013, 12:51 PM
weighty droplets from the sky?? or something similar

Vigorous precipitation maybe?

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 12:57 PM
A simply fact of the matter is if you study the abstergo videos in ACB, ACR, and AC3 multiplayer, you learn nothing new of absolutely anything at all, even in such a way that not even yourself could have learnt it even if you tried. And whats more, whats so horrific isn't the fact that you knew it beforehand, but you knew it would happen anyway. Its shocking but its true, and you never change as it doesnt matter much.

But we all know thats not true. If you were look back on yourself 10 years ago you would be very different. And if you were to do it right now you would also realise your thoughts on the very matter are still different. And if you were to do it again, right this instant, you would realise your thoughts on the matter at the behinning of this paragraph are different too. Because thats the whole problem we face when dealing with Connor.

For Connor isn't an assassin. He was never a proper man to begin with. He started a life as an Indian, this much we know true. However once his mother died in a fire that he accidentaly started, he started having delusions and suffered severe schziophrenia. He imagined that he had been visited by beings who came before some thing.

From that day forth he began living in a fantasy, one that was fuelled by a man named Achillies.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 12:59 PM
A simply fact of the matter is if you study the abstergo videos in ACB, ACR, and AC3 multiplayer, you learn nothing new of absolutely anything at all, even in such a way that not even yourself could have learnt it even if you tried. And whats more, whats so horrific isn't the fact that you knew it beforehand, but you knew it would happen anyway. Its shocking but its true, and you never change as it doesnt matter much.

But we all know thats not true. If you were look back on yourself 10 years ago you would be very different. And if you were to do it right now you would also realise your thoughts on the very matter are still different. And if you were to do it again, right this instant, you would realise your thoughts on the matter at the behinning of this paragraph are different too. Because thats the whole problem we face when dealing with Connor.

For Connor isn't an assassin. He was never a proper man to begin with. He started a life as an Indian, this much we know true. However once his mother died in a fire that he accidentaly started, he started having delusions and suffered severe schziophrenia. He imagined that he had been visited by beings who came before some thing.

From that day forth he began living in a fantasy, one that was fuelled by a man named Achillies.
that`s so awesome, which means that everything Charles Lee did to him (beating him and choking him) was not real :D YES

I always knew Charles was good guy

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah, guess Connor needed a scapegoat.

Assassin_M
05-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah, guess Connor needed a scapegoat.
http://media.tumblr.com/5ee986b4a66c427f0561c9093f68d649/tumblr_inline_mhcua3cShM1qz4rgp.gif

shobhit7777777
05-18-2013, 01:12 PM
This was really good. I laughed my *** off...well constructed and a funny subversion of the over-convulated plot of AC

I want more

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 01:15 PM
This was really good. I laughed my *** off...well constructed and a funny subversion of the over-convulated plot of AC

I want more

Too sober atm

pacmanate
05-18-2013, 02:08 PM
One of the most legit posts I have ever seen on the boards * salutes*

Spider_Sith9
05-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Oh Demon Reacher of GameFAQs. Your posts fail to make any kind of sense. :P

But I swear if you are implying Connor sucks...

pacmanate
05-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Oh Demon Reacher of GameFAQs. Your posts fail to make any kind of sense. :P

But I swear if you are implying Connor sucks...

Then you will do what exactly?

TinyTemplar
05-18-2013, 04:33 PM
I don't find anything funny in schizophrenia. And my mind can't understand why a sick person can't become a true assassin.

And what about Haytham? He's journal was fake? And what about Edward?

Spider_Sith9
05-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Then you will do what exactly?

Depends. What would you have me DO?!

STDlyMcStudpants
05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Except you forget the fact that the assassin order lived to modern day (they saved desmond from abstergo)
And Connor wasn't taken advantage of..he asked for help and asked to be trained...
You sound like a ****ty woman at a party that just so happened to be drunk the night before...

TinyTemplar
05-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Except you forget the fact that the assassin order lived to modern day (they saved desmond from abstergo)
And Connor wasn't taken advantage of..he asked for help and asked to be trained...
You sound like a ****ty woman at a party that just so happened to be drunk the night before...

We can't deny the fact that modern-day assassin's actually could be templars who fooled Desmond and made him continue their investigation. At least it fits to OP's "theory"

STDlyMcStudpants
05-18-2013, 07:09 PM
We can't deny the fact that modern-day assassin's actually could be templars who fooled Desmond and made him continue their investigation. At least it fits to OP's "theory"

you never know..they(the templars) did drag his dead body out

TinyTemplar
05-18-2013, 07:12 PM
you never know..they(the templars) did drag his dead body out
And I wonder why assassins didn't come back for him, why templars? :(

STDlyMcStudpants
05-18-2013, 09:06 PM
And I wonder why assassins didn't come back for him, why templars? :(
Maybe they are doing their own lineage (from the future) to find the apple
through desmond!! :O

Jack-Reacher
05-18-2013, 09:34 PM

No what we saw in the modern day was a vision by Minerva. We never played as Desmond, we played as Minerva watching Desmond in the past.

pacmanate
05-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Depends. What would you have me DO?!

I don't know, lets just see what you do.... Connor sucks.

Spider_Sith9
05-18-2013, 11:31 PM
I don't know, lets just see what you do.... Connor sucks.
*cuts hair into Mohawk and puts facepaint on* I will kill you.

TinyTemplar
05-18-2013, 11:58 PM
No what we saw in the modern day was a vision by Minerva. We never played as Desmond, we played as Minerva watching Desmond in the past.

An interesting idea...

STDlyMcStudpants
05-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Where is Charles pacmanate Lee!!

Spider_Sith9
05-19-2013, 01:59 AM
How did this go from a Toke Jhread into a serious one?

Jack-Reacher
05-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Thats the beauty of the human spirit son.

AherasSTRG
05-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Say something out of place and everyone is losing their minds!

Anyway, one word: jailbars

Jack-Reacher
05-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Thats actually more than you bargained for.

Legendz54
05-19-2013, 12:37 PM
sooooo.... kfc?

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Back in the time Before, Minerva used her technology to look into the future. She realised Desmond made the wrong choice in sacrificing himself, as Juno was about to unleash her own Utopian Dictatorship on our present day, and keep it held in equillibrium until the end of time, enslaving the human race for her desires. Her desires mutated rapidly as she gained more control and were overtaken by a force of nature beyond an indviduals capacity.

So Minerva decided to wipe out the future Assassins completely and let the Templars decide what to do about Juno and the solar flare. To do this she made a holigam to Ezio, which we see at the end of AC2. Ezio went mad with this new revelation, he was the mastermind assassin of his era and yet he had no clue what to do, there were clearly forces at work far beyond his control. He was completly powerless, and visited Constantiople in a ind of deluded fantasy to find out what was goin on.

During his time in ACR, the templars wiped out the entire Assassins order, as Ezio was out of the picture.

Years later in the 18th century, the assassins order was now a legend for ordinary folk of today. Around this time Achillies had bought most of the Assassins outfits from the local musuem, he also bought other trivial documents from old bookstores in the area that no one really visited much. He took advantage of Connor, a young man who had just suffered a sever episode of schizophrenia after burning his village to the ground in his sleep, killing his mother in the process. Achillies led him to believe those in charge of the American Revolution were in fact leaders of the Assassin Order, and Connor bought into it like a gullible high school student.

The people in Boston didn't have the heart that he looked like a total moron. Occasionally people in the taverns let him win at 6 mans morris because no one had the heart to see him lose at that game, which has been proven that the first mover can always either win or force the opponent into a draw.

http://www.dolphinburger.com/img/thick-as-a-plank--cmb.jpg

TinyTemplar
05-19-2013, 01:35 PM
C'mon guys, he spent so much effort, we had to show some interest.

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 01:38 PM
C'mon guys, he spent so much effort, we had to show some interest.

Even though Achilles died in 1781 ? lol the above sounds like a trumped up comic strip from ive read lol .

TinyTemplar
05-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Even though Achilles died in 1781 ?
...and was that supposed to mean something for me?

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 01:51 PM
...and was that supposed to mean something for me?

No if you look in the OP's post it states that Achilles is around in the 18th centuary it was not directed at you :)

TinyTemplar
05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
No if you look in the OP's post it states that Achilles is around in the 18th centuary it was not directed at you :)

...and 18 century begins in which year?

MasterAssasin84
05-19-2013, 02:05 PM
My point being 1781 is the Late 17th Centaury, i dont know how other people perceive the diffrerence between the the 17th and the 18th Century but those numbers tell me the late 17th century.

jayjay275
05-19-2013, 02:08 PM
My point being 1781 is the Late 17th Centaury, i dont know how other people perceive the diffrerence between the the 17th and the 18th Century but those numbers tell me the late 17th century.

18th Century = 1700's if I am not correct, seeing as this is the 21st century.

TinyTemplar
05-19-2013, 02:11 PM
18th Century = 1700's if I am not correct, seeing as this is the 21st century.
That's right.

But I just wanted to understand your argument, didn't mean to offend you somehow (to MasterAssasin84)

Jack-Reacher
05-19-2013, 09:51 PM

Fail