PDA

View Full Version : Where is the place to be now?

danjama
05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
All of the il2 forums i visit are seemingly dead. Hardly any chatter. Where are all the characters now? Is there something im missing.

The places i visit are:

here
1c
BoS
ATAG
simhq

All of which are very quiet. The atag seems to be the busiest but it doesnt come close to how this forum used to be. It used to be that you couldnt refresh fast enough.

Is there a place that everybody from here is hanging out now, or are things just not what they used to be, and things really are this quiet?

FoolTrottel
05-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Things have changed ...

Got a feeling activity will increase a bit once 4.12 gets out, dunno when that'll be though.

Heliopause
05-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Not much going on. Shame really.... I don't visit any of the other forums except for a few glances.
BTW nice photos on your flickr account Danjama.
Look at her...so streamlined :o

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/PauseHelio/spitfire_zps142af0ac.png (http://s22.photobucket.com/user/PauseHelio/media/spitfire_zps142af0ac.png.html)

woofiedog
05-22-2013, 10:18 AM
With the offerings that IL-2 now has as the game now covers from the Spanish Civil War up to the Jet Age... some area for just about any air sim fan. Or is it that PC gaming as a whole losing it's ranks the same way as the smart phone is taking over from the desktop computer?

Bearcat99
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM
All of the il2 forums i visit are seemingly dead. Hardly any chatter. Where are all the characters now? Is there something im missing.

The places i visit are:

here
1c
BoS
ATAG
simhq

All of which are very quiet. The atag seems to be the busiest but it doesnt come close to how this forum used to be. It used to be that you couldnt refresh fast enough.

Is there a place that everybody from here is hanging out now, or are things just not what they used to be, and things really are this quiet?

I hit all those places .. There is no one place to be anymore. For most IL2 news I go to 1C where TD is.. For CoD I got to ATAG & 1C... and for both I pop over here.. I also go to SHQ & M4T.. and occasionally DCS & RoF .. but I am at BoS mostly .. although it is slow over there for obvious reasons. The only reason I pop in here is to see familiar faces .... The look of this place alone is a huge turn off for me... I don't think there will be any one place to hang out until there is one premier sim to fly again.. e en though AFAIC IL2 is still the top dog of WWII sims based on the combination of activity and variety.. I gave up on the Gaijin offerings..