PDA

View Full Version : Lag problems

Vorbann
05-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Do you have lag in the game?

Our tech-team is working hard on a solution of the Problem and is in need of your help.
Please write the support a ticket (http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/support,contact) with the following information:
1. Username
2. Date and Time of Lag
3. Country
4. Timezone
5. Internet Provider
6. Which worlds are affected
7. Screenshot of the Traceroute.

To find the traceroute you need to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Insert this command and take a screenshot of the result:
tracert 194.168.249.137
Please use imageshack.com or directupload.net to upload the screenshot.

With Kind regards

The MMHK Team

TOPMO3ABP
05-16-2013, 11:46 AM
In game nickname - RAMMAR...
I thought that I could wrote a ticket on Tuesday (14 of May) (as it was evening, so there couldn't be any action from Support to solve that problem) (and I certainly would do so, it on the next day, if there was still a problem, cause I could lose my army in some worlds). Anyway it (the huge lag) started on "The Rise of the Treants 3 WoT - UK)" server (it's usually slow, but at that time (somewhere between 18:00-19:00 (+2 GMT/Latvia; Lattelecom (provider)) it was a total brake/stop). Also this world will soon ends so, I was in need to play it. All things were extremely slow, so I even had to close Mozilla (I thought that it was Mozilla's problem (I even cleared cookies, cache and so on) (as some in game java scripts take too much memory) or it was as some in game scripts gone into not responding state - mootools.js (or how it was) and proj1.js (or how it was)) as they usually do), but that didn't helped and thing become even worse for me, as I couldn't log in into game (through FB) - it was account manager error. Also due to that big lag - I've got the most annoying error that I could get - "You haven't chose a player" (or how it is in English?) and after some and a little time I was kicked from this world and that thing happened for 5-6 times before that couldn't log in state. As for the other sites (game page and so on), they were working fine (ubi forums also). Yesterday it was some lag (not so big as it was before, almost at the same time) and it was also in that world (and in the other ones). But if this thing happens again (today or later), then I'll use trace route and send a ticket. BTW, a lot of players were complaining about that lag in game chat or in Skype (mostly on every server where I'm playing - 3-rd Season, I don't know about the 4-th Season)...
Today "The Ravaged Lands 3 WoT - ME" is too slow (also it will end almost at the same time as The Rise of the Treants 3 WoT - UK)...
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130516/2sczpr7b.png
Due to this huge lag I've got an interesting bug in vestiges - my hero went from Level 8 in vestige to Level 10 - but the army at this level is Level 9 + Level 10...
http://s7.directupload.net/images/130516/jtid9p7p.png (that is unbeatable army there) - 345k is too much especially that I don't have a Conjure Phoenix...
LOL
It seems that the real reason for those Lags are Events like Spring (as I remember there were lags during previous events just before those Statues/Buildings have to be removed - and it was 3 day before that (as it is happens now))...

TOPMO3ABP
05-17-2013, 09:58 AM
With those statues disappeared, those lags made the same action...

Paul_Rotterdam
05-17-2013, 10:54 PM
After maintenance and short shut down today 17th everything is fine now.
Had lag shortly before removing spring events.
F5 needed to be hit 25 times a day and 15 times i was kicked out the game after message: no player selected.
i am from The Netherlands
play on on UK server The dragon legacy 4
Firefox user.
ingame name: Kemonozume

Thorsson64
05-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah can't log on to PvE at all. PvP is normal (i.e. slow)

igoraki
05-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Maybe they plan to introduce new item in shop - play without a lag - 500 seals ?

kre10sak
05-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Maybe they plan to introduce new item in shop - play without a lag - 500 seals ?

You are genius..;)
or server for 1000 seals for players that want to play without lag.

my lag is usually 6-9 seconds. at least that's what VicesAtRales script say. When we synchronize attacks i need to send my hero 9sec before to get it right on time.
I remember year ago it wasn't more than few seconds. I was always precise, in +-2 sec error max.
play s4ee pvp
agno

DXTed
05-23-2013, 10:51 PM
For you North American players.

Since the server moved from Montreal to Paris, France there is lag. You can not pull off attacks down to the second. With the network traffic and ping rates reaching to the Paris from most of North America, you have to take into account 15-30 seconds during peak hours, sometimes even more.

Thorsson64
05-24-2013, 01:40 PM
For you North American players.

Since the server moved from Montreal to Paris, France there is lag. You can not pull off attacks down to the second. With the network traffic and ping rates reaching to the Paris from most of North America, you have to take into account 15-30 seconds during peak hours, sometimes even more.
Yes, well I'm in the UK, so why is it actually slower for me than it used to be? Clearly there is reduced bandwidth.

MartyAmodeo
05-24-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm not seeing my lag myself in California, but I am seeing a greatly increased number of disconnects. The actions that I am able to initiate happen right away though.

zamz
05-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Yeh I'm from Finland and it only got worse when servers moved to France, hah...my F5 is losing its paint because of this game...Maybe it's because people are clicking those yellow skills and arti matket all the time, so u better take them off to reduce lag ;)

Quite funny when amount of people reduce -50% and lag goes up +50% :)

dianest
05-29-2013, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the confirmationhttp://gawab.anvtech.com/4.jpg