PDA

View Full Version : 5 Pirates You will be Meeting in AC4 (Video)

Legendz54
05-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Learnt a lot from this Video.. Turns out most of these pirates lives didn't end well, I wonder if Edward will be present at any of their deaths.

http://youtu.be/uPLzi_mMkwI

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Awesome stuff !! i cant wait to encounter Callico Jack :)

Legendz54
05-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Awesome stuff !! i cant wait to encounter Callico Jack :)

They all seem really interesting, basically all of them were backstabbed or executed, pirates life is tough.

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 01:03 PM
They all seem really interesting, basically all of them were backstabbed or executed, pirates life is tough.

Well as they say Pirates was all out for themselves, these guys truly lived free but paid a terrible price if they was aprehended.

Were i live in London all up the banks of the River Thames when they caught Pirates they used put them in cages and and tie them down and basically waited for the tide to rise till they was dead !! what a way to die .

Spider_Sith9
05-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Anne Bonny! <3

Kaschra
05-15-2013, 02:03 PM
Really looking forward to all these characters, especailly Anne Bonny.

LoyalACFan
05-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Learnt a lot from this Video.. Turns out most of these pirates lives didn't end well, I wonder if Edward will be present at any of their deaths.

I'm almost certain he'll kill Vane and Hornigold. Anne Bonny, though... giggity.

Legendz54
05-15-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm almost certain he'll kill Vane and Hornigold. Anne Bonny, though... giggity.

Its a possibility, I heard in an interview that he will befriend some pirates and oppose others. So which of the five are Templars? probably not Anne Bonny.. as you said... Giggity.

MasterAssasin84
05-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Its a possibility, I heard in an interview that he will befriend some pirates and oppose others. So which of the five are Templars? probably not Anne Bonny.. as you said... Giggity.

If i was to make a wild guess i would say Callico Jack would aid the Templars :D Just imagine it Edward Kenway and John Rackham engaging in a brutal deadly battle in Port Royal :D

LoyalACFan
05-15-2013, 05:58 PM
If i was to make a wild guess i would say Callico Jack would aid the Templars :D Just imagine it Edward Kenway and John Rackham engaging in a brutal deadly battle in Port Royal :D

Even if he's not a Templar, I can't imagine he'd be too impressed with Eddie moving in on his girl, if I'm right about him and Bonny that is.

projectpat06
05-21-2013, 10:02 AM
I would have thought the historical Pirates would have not been templars because they lived truly free lives without control even though it was through chaos. It's been a motif in every game freedom with cost of chaos vs control leading to stability. I figured the templar leaders would be the higher ups for England, France, Spain and the netherlands who all signed a peace treaty to allow for open trade in the Caribbean in order to benefit them. To me this treaty was done by the templars to establish control in the caribbean which was the fastest growing area of trade.

of and Anne Bonny...giggity....We all know Edward with get that fo sho

MasterAssasin84
05-21-2013, 10:05 AM
I would have thought the historical Pirates would have not been templars because they lived truly free lives without control even though it was through chaos. It's been a motif in every game freedom with cost of chaos vs control leading to stability. I figured the templar leaders would be the higher ups for England, France, Spain and the netherlands who all signed a peace treaty to allow for open trade in the Caribbean in order to benefit them. To me this treaty was done by the templars to establish control in the caribbean which was the fastest growing area of trade.

of and Anne Bonny...giggity....We all know Edward with get that fo sho

But think about Pirates was also out for themselves so i would not be too suprised if either Charles Vane or Benjamin Hornigold deflected to the Templars in return for Power and riches thus breaking the Piate code which infuriates Edward even more..

Just a wild guess.

Cornik22
05-21-2013, 02:59 PM
But think about Pirates was also out for themselves so i would not be too suprised if either Charles Vane or Benjamin Hornigold deflected to the Templars in return for Power and riches thus breaking the Pirate code which infuriates Edward even more.. Just a wild guess.

Not so wild, my friend, not so wild ;)

MasterAssasin84
05-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Not so wild, my friend, not so wild ;)

Its a possibilty dont you think , the selfish nature of these old sea dogs will certainly be portrayed very vividly in AC4BF or so i am guessing lol