PDA

View Full Version : Spy Report on Dhamiria, the Witch of the Dark Woods.

Aza404
05-14-2013, 01:02 PM
We’ve suspected for a while now that Dhamiria, an extremely talented Elemental Sorceress has been collaborating with a band of Renegade Wizards in an effort to summon Demons, but it turns out those suspicions were far off the mark. Dhamiria is a Succubus.

Several outcast Wizards of the Seven Cities, accused of being Warlocks, were looking for an undisturbed location to conduct their magical research, and this group was somehow lured to a crumbled Mansion by the enticing Dhamiria, who was remodeling the large estate inherited from her prestigious family. She promised to share her counsel and protect them from outside forces whilst they studied the forces of Chaos. It’s possible that she revealed her true identity to them to prove her undeniable superiority in the Chaotic arts. Though she kept her end of the bargain, but the price was high. Some thought it was too high and tried to flee, but the Demon made it clear it wasn’t an option.

Our spies reported that through months of experimentation the Wizards were becoming increasingly frustrated at their efforts to please their new mistress. Dhamiria was never satisfied and systematically belittled them as incompetent, incapable of mastering the subtleties of Chaos, as she herself summoned Demons effortlessly. One of the Wizards reportedly went insane with frustration as she destroyed his daily creations systematically every evening before supper.

We tracked Dhamiria back to her quarters and overheard her muttering to herself about a mind’s breaking point. Then it all made sense. The Wizards themselves were the experiment. All this time, Dhamiria had been conducting her own twisted research upon the hapless mages, pushing them to the brink of madness for her own study.

We initially feared an alliance between Dhamiria and a forbidden school of outcast Demon Summoners, but it seems quite unlikely that this is truly the case. She is using them for some more dire purpose. The Empire should be careful not to cross paths with the beautiful Succubus… she is far too clever for anyone’s good.

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/dhamiria.jpg

Dhamiria plays with Fire and Earth spells and can pull cards straight out of her opponent’s hands. You want her on your side.

Hantziie
05-14-2013, 01:09 PM
"pull cards straight out of her opponent’s hands" That gonna be interesting!

Kuackillah
05-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Anti OTK hero :) great

Bazaltovy
05-14-2013, 01:14 PM
lovely.

Quarison
05-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Dont know about the sub ability but, That spell schools, YEAH!!

hydramarine
05-14-2013, 01:41 PM
I wish she had more green in her art.

But nevertheless, she should entirely change Inferno faction with pure late game power. Cant wait to use her.

nutlamb
05-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Dhamiria is Swahili for determined
but what's that?

Edit Aza: Not sure where you got it from but please keep it for yourself.

h3at88
05-14-2013, 01:59 PM
combine with this http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/House-of-Madness.png

MT...
05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Based on the last two heroes revealed, it is safe to say that the new stronghold hero will be able to use prime magic. The Haven group will get a hero who can use death spells. And the sanctuary group will get a hero who can use earth spells. Of course there is a chance that the spell schools might be HAVEN/EARTH and SANCTUARY/DEATH.

Shadowelf32
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Wow awesome picture and finally earth magic for inferno. Dhamiria control? yes plz :)

Shukfir
05-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Based on the last two heroes revealed, it is safe to say that the new stronghold hero will be able to use prime magic. The Haven group will get a hero who can use death spells. And the sanctuary group will get a hero who can use earth spells. Of course there is a chance that the spell schools might be HAVEN/EARTH and SANCTUARY/DEATH.

In closed beta Kal-Azaar, Namtaru and Jezziel had also Earth magic. Shaar had Water. Now Inferno will have earth again. So it looks like Stronghold will get water again.

Elementalist.
05-15-2013, 12:04 AM
Speaking of which I have been curious for some time.. What schools did the old heroes have in the beginning? Some cards shows heroes using magic they do not have like Takana using prime(as shown in the slow card). Champion heroes had two schools, didn't they?

r3tsa
05-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Yes pm me tomorrow to remind me if you really want to know, I'll try to write it down in new thread from memory or just make a thread with your question, anyway I'm going to sleep now. x)

DragoAskani
05-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Wow Fire and earth on an inferno hero? So um that means Inferno OTK is now possible. :D And she has the leg up vs other OTKS....wow. I dont know if I want to play her as beatdown or OTK....

Shambell
05-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Based on the last two heroes revealed, it is safe to say that the new stronghold hero will be able to use prime magic. The Haven group will get a hero who can use death spells.

It is not safe to write such a thing, only mere speculations. For one, Prime is forbidden for Stronghold as Darkness is for Haven.

So it looks like Stronghold will get water again.

Or they could get Light or Darkness...

Frozen-Drake
05-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Or they could get Light or Darkness...

not shure but in M&M site (the portal of all the games) i remember reading stronghold are pure neutral and can't use anything except the 4 elements, so i don't tink they'll get Darkness or Light

coming back to the card... ppl already pointed out the OTK possibility of this hero and the ''counter OTK'' mechanic
but except OTK... dunno if earth can be used on a faction with only 2 flyers (one of them is a fatty too) for earthquake, or using insect swarm in a fction that has very low hp creatures.
mby it will be useful ony for stone shield... or mby the upcoming inferno creatures are flyers and we'll see some cool new earth spells

Vengyre
05-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Do want an Earth Haven hero.

Shambell
05-15-2013, 09:39 AM
not shure but in M&M site (the portal of all the games) i remember reading stronghold are pure neutral and can't use anything except the 4 elements, so i don't tink they'll get Darkness or Light

Orcs are not "children of Asha" and so don't have access to magic the normal way...(think Artificial Creation with Demon Blood). they can potentially cast all the schools but have some specificities.
They hate Prime (Order and Chaos). And if an orc finally learn Prime(Order) magic (rare event), he'll be shunned by traditional orc society and couldn't be Stronghold heros. The same with Prime(Chaos) magic, cope out with Demons, never.
And Light is ambivalent to orcs... It could heal them or harm so its not the most widespread school but could still be learn.
By the way Darkness and Light are elements like the 4 others (but perhaps more antagonist than the others).

Edit: Elementalist./Elvin posted some interesting info about this here (http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=38375&pagenumber=3)...(scroll down a little)

ulpsz
05-15-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't like this at all...

so this would make inferno otk the strongest around...altars,cages, throne + stone shield, void wraith immolation/combustion..fira and earth for removal...

plus you can see or discard opponents cards as hero ability...

hope it does not turn out that way

Frozen-Drake
05-15-2013, 09:13 PM
well, not tower otk since discarding is against it but it will become a very strong 'burn' deck

look at me without cards in hand while callers, wraiths and cages slowly eat your hp!

ulpsz
05-15-2013, 11:12 PM
well, not tower otk since discarding is against it

I don't understand this part at all...

Frozen-Drake
05-15-2013, 11:35 PM
i mean that with her ability a discard type control would be better (still depends of the cost)
otherwise the good ol' tower would be still ok (but waste of her ability)

Infernal_Wisdom
05-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Llim-------------> Sexy
Succubus-----> Sexy
this hero is a succubus but not sexy :O

and I wonder what kind of succubus uses a two handed axe and open his mouth wide open like she is warcrying...

Card is great but the artwork sux :( at least please remake her face :D

Frozen-Drake
05-16-2013, 08:41 AM
she's still pretty HOT

Infernal_Wisdom
05-16-2013, 09:11 AM
yes she is *HOT* and she *ROCKS* but the artwork how to say that?..... sux? :)

The main cause of all this is lacking of lore, everybody skips the lore
when I said this game lacks of lore people in mmdoc chat said why are you looking for lore in a card game
but I cant cope with this kind of cards or art
because of the missing lore artists cant draw properly, players in general became redneck profiled

the main and most important thing in games is not a creatures attack is 1-2-3-4, the most important is why does it damage for 1-2-3-4

I would kick the *** of a player if I would be a DM and we play FRP on the world of heroes of might and magic and he said "Im an earth user sorceress succubuss but my favorite weapon is two handed axe probably as high as me"

and seriously look how she grabs the axe, two hands are at the same point, there is no way that axe would be balanced :D

and also with my homemate we saw last patch of heroes and we saw our first black dragon in the color of purple :D

and also dark elves had purple eyes.... they have infrared vision, their eyes must be red color and if you do their eyes purple its meaning is simple, we are no dark elves we are all drizzt do'urdens

maybe people will think I'm overreacted but when I see this kind of arts I'm always thinking what will I see in future? we are going to Indian Vampire Spirit Dragon Pulse Laser Tank Driver? or things like that...

nutlamb
05-16-2013, 09:23 AM
The Empire should be careful not to cross paths with the beautiful Succubus… she is far too clever for anyone’s good.

killharmonic
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM
yes she is *HOT* and she *ROCKS* but the artwork how to say that?..... sux? :)

The main cause of all this is lacking of lore, everybody skips the lore
when I said this game lacks of lore people in mmdoc chat said why are you looking for lore in a card game
but I cant cope with this kind of cards or art
because of the missing lore artists cant draw properly, players in general became redneck profiled

the main and most important thing in games is not a creatures attack is 1-2-3-4, the most important is why does it damage for 1-2-3-4

I would kick the *** of a player if I would be a DM and we play FRP on the world of heroes of might and magic and he said "Im an earth user sorceress succubuss but my favorite weapon is two handed axe probably as high as me"

and seriously look how she grabs the axe, two hands are at the same point, there is no way that axe would be balanced :D

and also with my homemate we saw last patch of heroes and we saw our first black dragon in the color of purple :D

and also dark elves had purple eyes.... they have infrared vision, their eyes must be red color and if you do their eyes purple its meaning is simple, we are no dark elves we are all drizzt do'urdens

maybe people will think I'm overreacted but when I see this kind of arts I'm always thinking what will I see in future? we are going to Indian Vampire Spirit Dragon Pulse Laser Tank Driver? or things like that...

i love how u described small details that will give this game more "soul" and i completely agree with it... another example, maybe some opening line.. or talk when certain heroes died or have a winning clutch.

i know this game needs more fundamental improvement such as using same cards or different decks, chat system, auction, or another that many times described in forum... but i really hope little details such as infernal wisdom mentioned also considered in the future... maybe not in short coming expansion...

As4n
06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Indian Vampire Spirit Dragon Pulse Laser Tank

SPOILER ALERT!!!! Next expansion content.