PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Unable to proceed through mission

CeviusRoth
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Ahoy peeps,

Run into a strange bug while playing, upon attempting the Life's A Beach(Garrison X:604.2, Y:386.3) hostage mission and failing (by killing the hostage before anyone else. Grenades are fun!), I have been unable to proceed with the 4th full mission, where you ride the hang glider across and through the chasm . Once I failed the hostage mission, the next mission immediately started, but when I get close to the hang glider (The giant yellow marker around the area), it doesn't trigger the next stage of the mission.

Since then as well, I haven't seen any cars driving around, and only small skirmishes between clusters of scientists and enemies, but i've also used this quiet to clear every garrison and do all the side missions apart from the Lifes A Beach one, which I cannot start again. (The terminal is greyed out)

Anyone run into anything similar, and has a way to fix it? Probably spent a good 5/6 hours playing after that issue with the main mission occurred since there was plenty to do, so I'd be keen on not restarting if possible.

Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers!
Cevius