PDA

View Full Version : Activated Season Pass but still no DLC

UrikShino
05-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition that come with a season pass as CD-key, installed the game perfectly, activated the season pass (in-game) right after i installed it, and after months waiting for the 3 parts of george washington DLC none of them showed here, plz fix this problem, got my key here so that you can check to see that i have the season pass, just ask...

payed more than a 100 in this game now i'm a little disappointed, plz solve this problem.

Anykeyer
05-13-2013, 06:48 AM
This is by (ubisoft's ridiculous) design. Nothing will ever appear by itself (unless its Steam, the only digital delivery platfrom that makes some sense). You have to download and install actual DLCs manually.
It depends on where you get your game but normally you should contact seller or check emails.

UrikShino
05-13-2013, 01:51 PM
This is by (ubisoft's ridiculous) design. Nothing will ever appear by itself (unless its Steam, the only digital delivery platfrom that makes some sense). You have to download and install actual DLCs manually.
It depends on where you get your game but normally you should contact seller or check emails.

A very well done design to make people buy a game for extra price, and only because you buyed the game in other place than theyr place the say "can do nothing, sorry", great support team by the way, remember me of this well done design when i remember to not buy any more games from them, theyr sistem is a crap designed compared to steam where if you buy the game there is no bullsh** like "whe send you an email with your Season Pass, and after you liberate it, you will need ANOTHER FREAKING Promo code so that you don't have to buy the DLC, and if you buyed the game from another place where they got the rights to sell from "US" GTFO!"

YES i know it will "not appear by itself", i know that you need to take de promo code from the email, it's their fault if they let other places sell their games, so it's their job to fix it too not only say "we can do nothing because the one who sold is the one who must give the promo code, have a good day" just give me the freaking promo code and save yourself some customers, because by the looks of it, you don't have much left because of your badly designed sistem.

I was thinking on pre ordering Assassin's Creed IV but now, i just don't feel like it.

Lignjoslav
05-13-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm not following... Have you activated the season pass or not?

After you activate the season pass, you need to download the DLCs. The download links are usually received via email. In case of physical distribution, I'm not sure, but I guess that those emails need to come from Ubisoft.

Best you tell us exactly where you bought the game and what edition, or open a support ticket with Ubisoft.

UrikShino
05-13-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm not following... Have you activated the season pass or not?

After you activate the season pass, you need to download the DLCs. The download links are usually received via email. In case of physical distribution, I'm not sure, but I guess that those emails need to come from Ubisoft.

Best you tell us exactly where you bought the game and what edition, or open a support ticket with Ubisoft.

i buyed the digital game from centralkeys, the Deluxe Edition that comes with the season pass as the Key of the game, i activated the season pass, and it showed that i did, and i only received the first 2 DLCs, the 3 episodes of george washington DLCon the other hand, i have not got any email with the Download link from any of them yet.

Lignjoslav
05-13-2013, 11:54 PM
Ah, ok, I understand now. You should contact the support of whoever sent you the links for the first two parts.

UrikShino
05-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Ah, ok, I understand now. You should contact the support of whoever sent you the links for the first two parts.

that is the problem, the deluxe edition came with all the content inside, i did'nt need any email to receive, after i puted the code it sayed on the screen that the 2 DLCs where liberated and working now, the tyranny DLCs on the other hand need a email with the links, but i simply did'nt receive any =/

UbiVolfbane
05-14-2013, 02:44 AM
Hello,

You will have to get in contact with the retailer regarding the distribution of the game content you purchased. I would also like to suggest being very careful where you purchase your game and content. This website is not an official vendor of Ubisoft. This being said, be careful when purchasing games and content online. I would also like to suggest to use trusted vendors such as Steam, Gamestop, and Origins.