PDA

View Full Version : [Matrix.disc 2013 Pro Invitational] Final standings of group stage as of 12-05-2013

Matrix.disc
05-12-2013, 06:05 PM
The final group stages standings are as follows :

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3829/groupstandings12052013.jpg

Top two spots move on to the knock-out stage. To determine who is moving on how in situations when 1st and 2nd position or 2nd and 3rd position are tied, a bo3 match will be played out and the winner will take the higher spot.

The exact matching details will be revealed as soon as the last ties are resolved.

Bazaltovy
05-12-2013, 08:07 PM
So, this is the end. It was expected, but still saddens me a little.
Thanks for having me. :)

Uraxor
05-16-2013, 01:14 AM
I believe all the Tie Bo3s were played now.

Hoping to see details soon:
who plays who & the rules (who goes first & when, what about sideboarding ..).

Dates, too. The common agreement is, that the tourney should get finished before the expansion kickes in.
Also, the replays would be nice now, when the group stage is completely over. Lots of them leaked out already, should hurry up!

Matrix.disc
05-16-2013, 11:28 AM
All the Bo3s have been played and that means we can finally proceed to the play-off stage.
The matches are as follows:
Uraxor vs Fortep
Zenithale vs Hydramarine
Nilicomes vs CuCu
C4r-n4ge vs Harmbringer

Matches should be played latest until Saturday, 18th May.

Rules of going first/second and sideboarding are exactly the same as in the earlier stage:
- sideboard not allowed in game 1 of bo3, later on allowed
- first player in the first match is determined by the randomness of the game itself, later on the loser has the choice whether he should go first or second. You restart game, no matter what hands you were dealt, until the going first/second prerequisite set by the loser of the last game is met.

I will post this info in a separate thread if you find it necessary.

EDIT:
I have added Challonge bracket for the tournament:
http://challonge.com/mdpi2013

best regards,
Matrix.disc

Harmbringer
05-16-2013, 11:49 AM
About Time that C4r-N4ge will get harmed :p

cucu99
05-16-2013, 12:08 PM
All the Bo3s have been played and that means we can finally proceed to the play-off stage.
The matches are as follows:
Uraxor vs Fortep
Zenithale vs Hydramarine
Nilicomes vs CuCu
C4r-n4ge vs Harmbringer

Matches should be played latest until Saturday, 18th May.

Rules of going first/second and sideboarding are exactly the same as in the earlier stage:
- sideboard not allowed in game 1 of bo3, later on allowed
- first player in the first match is determined by the randomness of the game itself, later on the loser has the choice whether he should go first or second. You restart game, no matter what hands you were dealt, until the going first/second prerequisite set by the loser of the last game is met.

I will post this info in a separate thread if you find it necessary.

EDIT:
I have added Challonge bracket for the tournament:
http://challonge.com/mdpi2013

best regards,
Matrix.disc

Thanks Matrix! I'm really happy to see you still care about this tournament. I hope we will meet on battleground after expansion, and you will stream more!:)

C4r-n4ge
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Matrix _Disc - I think it would be fair to reveal all the replays for group stage before playing next stage of Tournament. It was stated in the rules of the Tournament that all the replays will be available after group stage. As for now some of our replays were already streamed and showed to everyone (like all from my group) and from others we don't even know exactly which decks our opponennts are using.

hydramarine
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Neat! About time zenithale and I played more matches :)

Harmbringer
05-16-2013, 01:30 PM
BO3 or BO5?

Matrix.disc
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM
@Harmbringer : Bo3s, as announced earlier in the rules. Finals and 3rd place match will be Bo5s.
@CuCu : I will be coming back after expansion :) At least to give it a try!
@C4a-n4ge : I have just had a conversation with Aza and since NONE of us can run the replays - we are releasing them publicly for anyone to take a look and give a try on running them.

cucu99
05-16-2013, 10:53 PM
@Harmbringer : Bo3s, as announced earlier in the rules. Finals and 3rd place match will be Bo5s.
@CuCu : I will be coming back after expansion :) At least to give it a try!
@C4a-n4ge : I have just had a conversation with Aza and since NONE of us can run the replays - we are releasing them publicly for anyone to take a look and give a try on running them.

You can run he replays! Just try to open more then once. Some replay works after 4th 5th start only (don't know why).

Fortep
05-17-2013, 06:09 AM
as I know uraxor is out for 2 days. can we play later

Uraxor
05-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Again, for personal reasons I am not avail over this weekend and Fortep couldn't have made it on any of the mornings/afternoons these 2 days when I was mostly available. Nearest clashing time frame for us therefore is Monday evening.
Thank you for your understanding. ~

Matrix.disc
05-17-2013, 11:32 AM
@Uraxor : As long as we are all committed and willing to pick up the pace, it is not a problem at all to have a small delay like that. In this case, please arrange also the matches of the winner of your match with CuCu as soon as possible (doing them on Monday too would be great) so we all can breeze through this stage!

Other two pairs - as well, please communicate when are you going to play the matches so we can have an estimate for the beginning of the next stage (the semi finals already!).

Nillicomes
05-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Yearh me and CuCu are the saints... the good guys in class!

Harmbringer
05-17-2013, 12:19 PM
C4r-n4ge will meet his final destination today! :cool:

Fortep
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I confirm mnday evening

zenithale
05-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Other two pairs - as well, please communicate when are you going to play the matches so we can have an estimate for the beginning of the next stage (the semi finals already!).
I am still waiting for the replays....
You said :

I have just had a conversation with Aza and since NONE of us can run the replays - we are releasing them publicly for anyone to take a look and give a try on running them.
So where are they?

Harmbringer
05-17-2013, 02:04 PM
I am still waiting for the replays....
So where are they?

Here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/770655-Challenge-The-Best-Commentator-Have-you-got-what-it-takes?p=9075869#post9075869

zenithale
05-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the link, I will watch them this evening :).