PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Thing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Won't SAVE!!!

jfrunner62
05-12-2013, 12:54 AM
What I mean is that it won't even save the Checkpoints!!!! I can't keep starting at the beginning. Someone please fix this. I won't be able to play again if it doesn't get fixed, thanks

D3RG31ST
05-12-2013, 02:44 PM
What I mean is that it won't even save the Checkpoints!!!! I can't keep starting at the beginning. Someone please fix this. I won't be able to play again if it doesn't get fixed, thanks

I found a fix that worked for me. Right click on the icon for Blood Dragon and go to Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab.
On the bottom it says "Privilege Level". Click the box "Run this program as an administrator"

Or just right click the Blood Dragon Icon and click "run as administrator" every time you open the game, but I find that annoying.
I also went into the UPlay program, clicked the Cog in the corner and went to my settings. I clicked the box "always start Uplay in offline mode"
I figured I'd mention that last part in case running the game as an admin alone doesn't work. I hope this helps! :D

jfrunner62
05-12-2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the reply. I do have the key for Blood Dragon, but now it say's I need to register Online. When I paste the Key in, it says it's not valid. I will open a case with Ubisoft.
This is getting really frustrating. thanks again .

I found a fix that worked for me. Right click on the icon for Blood Dragon and go to Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab.
On the bottom it says "Privilege Level". Click the box "Run this program as an administrator"

Or just right click the Blood Dragon Icon and click "run as administrator" every time you open the game, but I find that annoying.
I also went into the UPlay program, clicked the Cog in the corner and went to my settings. I clicked the box "always start Uplay in offline mode"
I figured I'd mention that last part in case running the game as an admin alone doesn't work. I hope this helps! :D

EvilPixieGrrr
05-13-2013, 09:16 PM
I've alerted the team about the save issues, but I recommend you still contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/) about the issue. The more details they have, the better.

Support should also be contacted for any problems with keys.

There are already threads in place about save issues, so I will lock this one to encourage the conversation continues there.

Thanks.