PDA

View Full Version : Thank You To All Those Great Players

diode70
05-11-2013, 01:01 AM
I just wanted to thank all those players that I have played against and continue to play with that make the AC Multiplayer fun.

With that said, I am so tired of having those individuals with ZERO talent that have to use the hidden gun, Mute or any of the Animus Hacks to get them the points they so desperately need in their lives.

I enjoy playing against those that have true talent that use none of those abilities. I mean come on, how pathetic are you to use Mute or Animus Hacks to get points. Why not just practice?

Mute and Animus Hack just screws up the performance of the on-line gaming action. The hidden gun, what are you afraid of, getting your butt kicked for guessing wrong? Again, no talent!

Again, thanks to all those fine players out there. I enjoyed playing with you and look forward to playing with you again.

As for those with no talent, I will do my best to stay out of your sessions!

Anykeyer
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
LOL. yet another whinner who cant accept some things as integral part of this game

diode70
05-21-2013, 02:14 PM
If I am a "whinner", the let us examine you.
You are unable to kill a player up close, one on one, so you have to rely on the game feeling sorry for you. The game says "Hay there. See you have zero talent. So let me kill someone for you at a distance so your butt does not get kicked and you won't feel bad about yourself. I see you have no talent so I will also disable users abilities so you won't be a total zero. Also, here's a gun for you so again, you don't get your butt kicked. Those other players know how to play so I will help you feel better about yourself."
Well I guess being a "whinner" is a far better compliment than having the game make up for my inadequacies.

Anykeyer
05-22-2013, 07:05 AM
LOL
It took so long for you to write predictable answer. Which I classify as yet another whinning.
You try to change other's playstyle instead of changing something youself. There are counters. But you fail to see that and go to whine here. LOL, just LOL.

TinyTemplar
05-22-2013, 11:40 AM
I just wanted to thank all those players that I have played against and continue to play with that make the AC Multiplayer fun.

With that said, I am so tired of having those individuals with ZERO talent that have to use the hidden gun, Mute or any of the Animus Hacks to get them the points they so desperately need in their lives.

I enjoy playing against those that have true talent that use none of those abilities. I mean come on, how pathetic are you to use Mute or Animus Hacks to get points. Why not just practice?

Mute and Animus Hack just screws up the performance of the on-line gaming action. The hidden gun, what are you afraid of, getting your butt kicked for guessing wrong? Again, no talent!

Again, thanks to all those fine players out there. I enjoyed playing with you and look forward to playing with you again.

As for those with no talent, I will do my best to stay out of your sessions!

But all players have equal abilities and they use all available means to win. I don't understand what's your problem and what kind of "talent" do you mean.

Anykeyer
05-23-2013, 06:27 AM
But all players have equal abilities and they use all available means to win. I don't understand what's your problem and what kind of "talent" do you mean.

Its pointless. You'll just get another lecture.
Players who whine like that (they usually also add you to friends in order to be able to send a few hate messages, especially if you won) think they can dictate rules. They automatically assume that if you use gun, osb or hack streak this means you dont know how to use anything else or afraid of their "awesomeness". They usually dont listen to reason.

1. Gun is strategic weapon that exists to deal with runners (knifes are just not enough). Usually stealth is good counter to it. AC3 also has shield. If I got shot then its 90% my own fault for being too obvious, not using environtment properly to get close (or away) and making opponents use natural counter (which is gun) to running and baiting. That means I just need to change set and tactic.
2. Hack is completelly balanced streak. It really shines in assassinate, DM or AA. Hack is hard enough to earn and can be easily countered by hiding. Its players own fault that they continue to be obvious even after hearing warning from animus.
3. Mute, I just dont get it at all. It does not prevent you from running away a few meters, it lasts only 1-2 secs. Even AC3 wipe isnt that much of a deal, if you see its use you just need to plan ahead and use environment to get away. Stay close to chase breaker or climbable wall when dealing with players spotted at using wipe

In the end it all comes to knowledge of how to play and counter all stuff that other players throw at you. But when you point at that whinners never listen. They call noobs those who use things they cant efficiently deal with. While most of the time the only real noobs are they.

diode70
05-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Another lecture? The you go on with your lecture?

If it is "pointless" then keep your remarks to yourself.

Again you prove my statement with your own rant. Here let me quote you " Gun is strategic weapon that exists to deal with runners". If you had any talent at all, you can "deal" with runners. I have no problem dealing with runners.

Let's deal with your statement "Hack is completely balanced streak (by the way there is only 1 "l" in completely)". Like I stated, Hack is there because you lack, what is the word, "talent".

I agree with you 100% on Mute. You are right on that. Again, it is put there for those lacking in "talent".

I have played with a lot of high end players, all which do not use Mute, Hack or Hidden Gun and the gaming experience is freaking awesome. Those that have to use these to offset there equal to or lesser than zero talent skills need to punk out of the sessions where those of use wish to use are skills, our talents to play and not deal with those that neither wish to hone their skills or just want to muck up the session.

I have also played with a lot of entry level gamers that have great skills and talent and never did any of them have to rely on the no talent abilities to help them get points.

Again if you all would actually read, I stated that I would "do my best to stay out of your sessions" because of your inabilities. I just wished you would do the same for the rest of us.

Anykeyer
05-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Another lecture? The you go on with your lecture?
If it is "pointless" then keep your remarks to yourself.

I didnt talk to you last time, didnt you notice? u'r not the center of the universe and I see no reason to talk sense with your kind, cause you have none.
k, i'l try, just 1 time

with your own rant
rant? i didnt rant about runners, i deal with them in a quickest way possible. u can't understand that time is the only resource of this game, do u? even through it's obvious...
if u have no problem dealing with runners then u didnt ever meet "high end" runners. this is even more likely because u'r speaking of acr, dead game populated mostly by noobs.

Like I stated, Hack is there because you lack, what is the word, "talent".

lolwhut?
so getting 9 normal or 7 silent kills is a lack of talent? k, fine. lol

I have played with a lot of high end players
im sure you want to tell us your real uplay id u'r using

than zero talent skills
speaking of that. all abilities without exception can be considered cheap. why dont u whine about sb or even osb btw? because u abuse it like everyone else in acr? still a lot of players consider it's use to be very "untalented"

deal with those that neither wish to hone their skills
that's a very funny concept, at least for me. i believe that every player is kinda unique and have different background. previous games, experience
for example i have a lot of experience with competitive rts gaming, good rts is all about microing your units while also producing cheapest counters possible
in fact, inability to use cheap counters (due to lack of knowledge, or adaptability) is considered a lack of skill
why should i handycap myself building firebats to kill lurkers? i will build siege tanks. it is ridiculous not to use better counters.
if u want to hone your skills in killing lurkers with firebats its fine by me. but dont expect everyone to do the same. at the very least its stupid

I would "do my best to stay out of your sessions" because of your inabilities. I just wished you would do the same for the rest of us.
why? what is the benefit in doing so? its your personal problem that you dislike something

Desmond.Miles.
05-25-2013, 08:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/irXgm6T.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ImoPHST.gif

/we all know at who this is addressed :)/

Black_Widow9
05-25-2013, 09:18 PM
The first sentence was great then it turned into a flamefest. I'm going to lock this now.