PDA

View Full Version : Developer Journal – Issue #39

Vorbann
05-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi there,

When season 4 was launched, we added a new type of world - strategic worlds.
These worlds have paid entrance, but the store in the game is limited, allowing the best players to confront each other directly without objects giving them an advantage.

Initially, we opened one world for each interested country. However, it turns out that there are not enough players in each individual country, meaning that the worlds didn’t open.

So, we’ll be merging the strategic worlds for all European countries (except France) and the Americas.

This will leave us with three different strategic worlds:
- France, using the time in Paris
- Europe, using the time in Berlin
o This is aimed at all European countries apart from France. Russia is included.
- The Americas, using the time in New York
o This is aimed at all countries in the American continent: North, Central and South America.

The existing French world will not be modified. We will consider opening another if the other strategic servers become full.

You’ll be able to buy tickets for these worlds starting May 15 2013.

The strategic worlds still in registration will be closed, and tickets will be reimbursed shortly. If you prefer not to wait, you can still cancel your registration for immediate ticket reimbursement.

We hope this merger will allow a larger number of players to profit from the rules of strategic worlds.

Vorbann

filipd81
05-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Good news :). I just hope it is not too late now. For example I started playing a normal pvp world instead of waiting. Starting a new server now is not part of my plans despite I really want to play strategic. I have spared the 1000 seals and I will probably buy a ticket. I just hope I will manage to play it after that.

kre10sak
05-12-2013, 01:39 AM
2 days since announcement and only 1 replay. looks like there is not much interest again. this is a first eu server and non the less strategic one. i'm still optimistic and hope that we will have good alliances from all around...
good luck to all of you that will enter and see you on the field of battle ;)
agno

suqerkent
05-12-2013, 04:51 AM
2 days since announcement and only 1 replay. looks like there is not much interest again. this is a first eu server and non the less strategic one. i'm still optimistic and hope that we will have good alliances from all around...
good luck to all of you that will enter and see you on the field of battle ;)
agno

Suppose to open the 15th.

RandyR87
05-12-2013, 08:07 AM
...usa!!! :)

aixkalur
05-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, it was a good day when i heard firts time about strategy worlds and tought that its too good to be true storie. But what is reality is that if you want to collect 1000 seals from "normal" game that means you must not use any seals on that world, otherwise you end up empty anyway. And as i have allready put "farming" habbits behind me its actually no way to collect those seals with beeing active alliance member. So IMHO its a bad joke on subscribers that they have to get somehow those "seals" to play in strategic world.

i still remember that "seals" are alternative source for none subscribers or was it another fairy tale or joke on subscribers....