PDA

View Full Version : Companion gameplay?

andreycvetov
05-10-2013, 07:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lqt3UcAAiU&feature=player_embedded On some point in there the guy with the fancy beard says something about a ,,copmanion '' gameplay.Does that mean that they will add co-op to black flag or what?Thanks.

Mr_Shade
05-10-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lqt3UcAAiU&feature=player_embedded On some point in there the guy with the fancy beard says something about a ,,copmanion '' gameplay.Does that mean that they will add co-op to black flag or what?Thanks.

Hi,

That video is PS4 specific - so 'Companion Gameplay' is a PS4 hardware feature - it allows friends to control your game at any point, should you be stuck on the mission etc -

They can remotely control your game, from their console, no matter where they are ;)

it's not co op.

I Emerge I
05-10-2013, 04:06 PM
So if you suck at a game you can get a better more skilled person to do it for you ? I see alot of people "unofficialy" making alot of money from this just like people who build rank for you in shooters.

Mr_Shade
05-10-2013, 04:23 PM
So if you suck at a game you can get a better more skilled person to do it for you ? I see alot of people "unofficialy" making alot of money from this just like people who build rank for you in shooters.
Its a PS4 feature based on your friends list - so hopefully people won't pay for help.. just ask a friend.. however any restrictions on it - such as terms and conditions of use, will be set by Sony.

ProletariatPleb
05-10-2013, 04:40 PM
It's a new way to not play your own game.

pacmanate
05-10-2013, 05:26 PM

God dam it is exciting isn't it!

dxsxhxcx
05-10-2013, 05:35 PM
I'll use it to impress the ladies :cool:

SaintPerkele
05-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Finally, and I thought QTE cutscenes were the only way to do that!

montagemik
05-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Its a PS4 feature based on your friends list - so hopefully people won't pay for help.. just ask a friend.. however any restrictions on it - such as terms and conditions of use, will be set by Sony.

Almost certainly Both 'Companions' will need to own the same Game .