PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry3 Blood Dragon needs multiplayer!

CHAINSAW305
05-09-2013, 10:37 AM
This game is just to awesome not to have a multiplayer....The weapons are perfect for it..So is the gameplay...No fall damage, cyborg arm, blue blood, run and jump with crazy speed, being able to climb like u can in that game...The upgrades for the weapons are perfect for multiplayer...I would do a primary secondary weapon thing...pick whatever weapon u want for each...few grenades and your ability's..There are plenty of kool maps that u can pump outta that game...C'mon guys help me out....We need this..We don't need to make maps..Just a simple multiplayer would be fine...or u could do it old school and have the weapons around each map...start with the pistol or the rifle and the rest u could pick up...u could have modified versions of each gun in specific spots...Dont even need kill streaks..forget em..just a kool oldschool multiplayer.

SquareToShoot
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
because lag...

RAPXTOR
05-09-2013, 09:17 PM
If the game had multiplayer, didnt change the sales, or you guys already forgot about Farcry 3 Multiplayer and the endless issues?

sno0ks
05-09-2013, 09:46 PM
I don't really agree. It would be a welcome addition, but the game stands fine on its own (or it would, if you could reset garrisons). Besides, mp already sucks enough in the original, I doubt it would be any better in this.

Ol Barakus
05-09-2013, 11:40 PM
just a kool oldschool multiplayer.

agree :) would have been nice..nothin fancy..just a simple MP with guns lol

AlmightyBub
05-09-2013, 11:44 PM
The game needs to actually work first