PDA

View Full Version : So has anybody else experienced being treated badly after UBI make an error?

Artistar
05-09-2013, 09:21 AM
So is there anyone out there who has had lack-lustre response (at best) from Ubisoft, after reporting an error made by Ubisoft and for them to then ignore your E-mails?

I'm furiuos.........................

spectatorx
05-09-2013, 10:15 AM
That's regular behavior in ubisoft. "We have your money already so GTFO".

bolz87
05-09-2013, 10:32 AM
I have opened a ticket about FPS drops, and obviusly they have closed it after a while -.-

AherasSTRG
05-09-2013, 04:15 PM
I haven't contacted the support of many companies (6 or 7 I think), but Ubisoft is definetely the worst among those few. Their answers were actually so ridiculous, I still have a good laugh sometimes ;). Let alone the fact that it takes them 2 weeks+ to respond.

Artistar
05-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Further to the above situation, I had a message sent saying, use this address and go to check-out where you will see 0.00 in the total: that would be great if on the screen it didn't indicate 'Server Error'.........................beyond the joke......

P.S. empty your mailbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Shade
05-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Further to the above situation, I had a message sent saying, use this address and go to check-out where you will see 0.00 in the total: that would be great if on the screen it didn't indicate 'Server Error'.........................beyond the joke......
hi If you PM me your support ticket reference and a short note about the problem I will get someone to contact you.