PDA

View Full Version : 46/50 Achievements. Help?

JohnBoyzZ
05-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Edit: 50/50 Completed. Topic resolved.

This game has takes forever to complete 100% compared to the other AC games.

rrebe
05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
I've completed the game 100%. Took forever btw..

Monopoly Man - IIRC, I failed to protect a convoy and I can't send another one. How would I do that?
craft a new convoy in general stores or at homestead?

Completionist - I've finish everything but apparently my DNA says I have 0% on Courier Missions. I don't see any more icons on any map...
I also had a problem with the courier missions, but you have to find them in order to activate them.. One I found in new york was a bit glitchy, it wouldn't stay active. After fast traveling it stayed active.

Prince of Thieves - This is becoming a pain in the ***. I have Connor beat them all up unarmed and I don't disarm the Red Coats either. After beating them up and looting, you guessed it: No achievement. When I don't see it pop up, I just take out the Tomahawk...
Huh, weird. I took all the soldiers down barehanded and looted the convoy and got the achievement.

As for the secret one, the pivots all depend on the players on my friends list apparently. Still need one more pivot but no luck...
I had no friends in my friends list when I finished this, I think it's about all of the players who play AC3.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
05-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I havent been able to get prince of thieves either, its one of the few ii cant seem to get. I've tried unarmed, smoke bomb even haveing th bluecoats an redcoats fight each other an still nothing. I even went as far as to lure the entire group away from the caravan, escape from them, come back an try it an still nothing!

JohnBoyzZ
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll have to try again and hopefully I'll some luck.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-10-2013, 06:54 PM
I've been looking up the remaining ones that I needed and some sources say they're glitched or whatever. Can anyone confirm this?

Monopoly Man - IIRC, I failed to protect a convoy and I can't send another one. How would I do that?

Completionist - I've finish everything but apparently my DNA says I have 0% on Courier Missions. I don't see any more icons on any map...

Prince of Thieves - This is becoming a pain in the ***. I have Connor beat them all up unarmed and I don't disarm the Red Coats either. After beating them up and looting, you guessed it: No achievement. When I don't see it pop up, I just take out the Tomahawk...

As for the secret one, the pivots all depend on the players on my friends list apparently. Still need one more pivot but no luck...

Monoploy Man - Can't give advice here..I've never had a convoy attacked

Completionist - This was actually my favorite part of the game..the maps didn't show you every thing and some parts require actual travel. You will see blurred spots on the map in boston and new york...go to them and you will see your map is starting to become clear and you will hear people ask for help

Prince of Thieves - Make sure you use no weapons - this includes hidden blade..Just punch..you don't want any of them to die..just laying on the ground in pain. That means DONT PRESS SQUARE FROM BEHIND. This will snap their neck and kill them.
BUT you are allowed to use them as human shield if you need to and still get the trophy.
And finally don't forget to loot the convoy when you are finished

montagemik
05-10-2013, 08:45 PM
I've been looking up the remaining ones that I needed and some sources say they're glitched or whatever. Can anyone confirm this?

Monopoly Man .................. Clear all the forts (reduce risk of convoy attack) & buy all Convoy upgrades . Just send 1 convoy with minimum stock to each location at the same time. (Boston, NY , Frontier)
I Never failed to save a convoy - or had any convoys glitch - Gather more resources from the lumberers on the homestead & craft another .
A new game may be needed just to get this trophy if your lost convoy IS glitched out in your main game .

Completionist .......... Sounds like you've accepted Courier missions - but not fulfilled any perhaps. The icons for deliveries should re-appear when you've collected all ingredients needed for each courier mission.
Does it list any Citizen missions in the Notebook on your map screen ?? ............

Prince of Thieves ....................... Loot a convoy & Defeat All convoy guards without killing anyone = Only ever equip Bare fist attacks & throws -
Be careful NOT to Stomp on any grounded Soldiers - Stomping an injured soldier on the ground counts as a Kill .
(Got this before i ever reached the Homestead as Teen connor )

5-10 days max to complete AC3 100% , not too long.

The Pivot syncing depends on other AC3 players placing them ingame for you to find 'while Online' .............Not reliant on actual people in your friends list - But having more than 40-50 friends added can interfere with pivot syncing , is how i heard it. (maybe temporarily delete a few people & try again )

Good luck.

JohnBoyzZ
05-11-2013, 03:40 PM
I've completed Prince of Thieves (it's like it's done messing with me) and as for Completionist, I still need to full sync Naval an Privateer missions. Btw, I had 0% of Delivery Requests not Courier Requests. Excuse me.

JohnBoyzZ
05-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Sadly, no one told me that I could craft another convoy... I don't know why I hear rumors of it being glitched.

montagemik
05-11-2013, 08:40 PM
I've completed Prince of Thieves (it's like it's done messing with me) and as for Completionist, I still need to full sync Naval an Privateer missions. Btw, I had 0% of Delivery Requests not Courier Requests. Excuse me.

Search online walkthrough guides for exact Map locations of ALL Delivery mission locations .
If you re-visit the exact locations where delivery requests are in the walkthrough maps ........- the delivery citizens should still appear in their correct places.

That's all i can suggest . ( Very good luck with 'Giant & the Storm mission' at sea )

rrebe
05-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Very good luck with 'Giant & the Storm mission' at sea

oh boy, that mission was painful to get 100% D:

JohnBoyzZ
05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Yah I'm still having trouble with it... Managed to get 2/3 but that doesn't mean anything.

I only wish I unlocked the secret Achievement earlier. I really like the snow hack and I can keep it too after saving.

JohnBoyzZ
05-12-2013, 08:57 PM
I've got it. It only took around five attempts.

I used Chain Shot to stop all three ships, rammed towards the ships' noses with half sail and if it didn't show a powder store already, I had to use the round shot.

All Manor Trophies, Flags and Mementos. 50/50 :)