PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 10 - Broken Trust

mo.gee
05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
I have been trying to complete this mission so many times that I am about to give up! Why does the path have to be so dark, especially with all the twist and turns, the fact that I keep running out of time is demoralising to say the least. Has anyone any ideas of how to complete this mission and if so can you please give me some hints?:mad:

amongthecreed
05-08-2013, 01:28 AM
The map in the bottom shows a nicely green, highlighted route (its not perfect but it should give you a general direction. If its too dark, turn on the in-game brightness in settings. Eagle vision might help, or it could make things work (I haven't tried it but its worth a shot). I mean, it shouldn't be too too hard...

montagemik
05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
I have been trying to complete this mission so many times that I am about to give up! Why does the path have to be so dark, especially with all the twist and turns, the fact that I keep running out of time is demoralising to say the least. Has anyone any ideas of how to complete this mission and if so can you please give me some hints?:mad:

Hidden Blades equipped & Twin Royal Pistols = Best range / reload times (4 x Shot ) ................The trick is to keep moving at speed when possible & avoid stopping for too long.

Shoot the 1st courier on the ground - without dismounting your horse. - Instantly press to 'Reload' while heading for the next group .

Group of 3 couriers together = - Ride close to the nearest guy at the back of the line - Press attack as he's highlighted to assassinate him while riding.
Then immediately target & Shoot the Officer - Then shoot soldier - Quick fire/ kills are essential to avoid being hit ,knocked off your horse.

Reload your pistols as you head after the final courier at speed ............manage /recharge your horse stamina carefully , avoid tiring the horse completely .
As you chase / follow the 5th rider - You can cut across country slightly to shorten the distance to him as the path curves around a little ........You should now have at least 1 OR 2 pistol shots ready/loaded - Get as close as possible & fire as soon as he's 'highlighted' .

You should have more than a few seconds to spare , Practice this method a few times if needed.
( turn up your monitor brightness/contrast - can make the woodland path easier to spot )

If any soldier knocks you off your horse - Restart the last checkpoint & try again .

MasterAssasin84
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM

I actualy resorted to turning the brightness up just a tad so i could see the path, the first 4 messengers was easy no problems but the last messenger was very awkward so thats why i turned the brightness up slightly to see the path, try and save your horses sprinting energy till the end, once you have him in distance you can either use your pistol ( obviously hilight the target first ) or sprint up next to him and assassinate of the horse ( i would actualy do this only when you get to resnoably open space .