PDA

View Full Version : Ace Exp and new patch?

Blondeknght
03-20-2004, 05:08 PM
I have noticed that the damage when firing on ememy aircraft is minimal even though I'm using cannons and up close...anyone else experienced this as compared to IL2....I downloaded the new patch to see if I would fix the prob...still seem to be there.
Also the screen during the loading of the game has turned to Black and White after loading the new patch...is there a way to change it back to color while it loads the game?

Thanks for you help ...ahead of time
~S~ Blondeknght

Blondeknght
03-20-2004, 05:08 PM
I have noticed that the damage when firing on ememy aircraft is minimal even though I'm using cannons and up close...anyone else experienced this as compared to IL2....I downloaded the new patch to see if I would fix the prob...still seem to be there.
Also the screen during the loading of the game has turned to Black and White after loading the new patch...is there a way to change it back to color while it loads the game?

Thanks for you help ...ahead of time
~S~ Blondeknght

tsisqua
03-20-2004, 05:31 PM
I don't think that there has been a patch released that will patch beyond version 2.0 (AEP) . If you tried to apply one of the earlier patches to what was already 2.0 (AEP), then you probably need to uninstall, reinstall FB, then reinstall AEP (v. 2.0), and wait until you see 2.1, or whatever it will be called released. Right now, the highest version is 2.0, or AEP and nothing higher yet.

Good Luck

Tsisqua

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/tsisqua-nedChristie.jpg
Tsalagi Asgaya Galvladi