PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Ubi UK and the FREE Assassin's Creed iii game aftr buying 660GTX .....

Artistar
05-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Tom, further to a conversation, please find a picture of said coupon that I possess.

To: support@ubisoft.com
Subject: RE: [Ubishop] [Digital] Refund request / Customer error [Ubisoft Support Ticket: 00515174]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:49:44 +0100

Hi Tom, thank you for responding. My only qualm is that the card with the coupon on states " Now download Assassin's Creed III for the PC FREE at www.GeForce.com/freeassassinscreed3". How else am I meant to interpret the wording: seems clear as day to me. So I think maybe you're mistaken as to the Coupon I'm referring to.

Kind regards,

Paul Court.

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:41:14 +0000
To: paulcourt@hotmail.com
Subject: [Ubishop] [Digital] Refund request / Customer error [Ubisoft Support Ticket: 00515174]

Hello Artistar,

Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If you require further assistance, please click on the link below to update your ticket.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 4 days. You may reopen and update this ticket at any time by clicking on the link below.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

If your issue remains unresolved, please update your question by clicking HERE after reading the response below. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/MyQuestionHistory.aspx?ticketid=5003000000QD7eu#ad dcomment%5d)

----- -----

Tom @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi Artistar,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Uplay Shop Customer Service.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Your order is not for the game itself but a DLC pack for the game which is why you are receiving the error code when trying to install the DLC pack.

Please add the following product from the Ubishop website to your shopping cart:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247035200 - AC3 GB

At the order checkout, please enter the coupon code as your received it in the Promo Code box. This should change the order sub-total to 0.00 indicating that you will not be charged for the order.

If you are asked for payment details, they need not be entered providing the code was applied successfully and can be left blank. Name and billing address details must be filled in however.

After placing your order, the game will then show up in the Uplay client game list, providing you are logged in with the same account that the order was created with.

The DLC pack is the first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington trilogy. Please get back to us if you would like to request a refund for that or whether you wish to keep it to activate the extra content in your game.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Tom.
Uplay Shop Customer Service.

Artistar
05-07-2013, 03:54 PM
So Ubi where is my FREE GAME that's comes with buying an Nvidia 6 series graphics card. Because one of your employees doesn't have a clue!

P.S. for your information, it's not a customer error, the error lies with you.