PDA

View Full Version : All Assassin's in a face-off with swords

Sidizen
05-06-2013, 08:47 PM
The biggest battle ever! Altair vs. Ezio vs. Connor vs. Edward vs. Aveline! Who would win please place them in order. Also, the Assassin's only weapons are one sword. So, every assassin's weapon is a sword in a battle arena. Please choose and explain on your choice. And if anyone wants to include Haytham, they can.

Sidizen
05-06-2013, 08:50 PM
My opinion is
1) Edward
2) Ezio
3) Altair
4) Connor
5) Aveline

hlms-4896
05-06-2013, 08:52 PM
this is quite ridiculous. it doesnt even make sense, with every game a main character is given new abilites, maybe if altair came after ezio he would have better abilities and i`m sure ever game after ac2 introduced new combat abilities like ac2 but that cannot count to saying ezio is a better fighter than altair

in short, this poll is invalid imo

LoyalACFan
05-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Haytham

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Haytham`s sabre fencing style is bloody brilliant...

silvermercy
05-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I'd say Haytham since he seems to have made sword-fighting an actual science, but I'm a Connor fan so... :cool:

In a fist fight though... Connor for sure! xD He's a monster waiting to be unleashed.

inferno33222
05-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Altair had the most experience with swords, growing up as an Assassin. Overall, Altair would win in a fight any day because he was born into the Creed. Connor probably didn't touch a sword until he was around 16. Ezio, same deal. He was just a rich frat boy who loved to party. Edward, maybe, but once again he was not trained as a small child.

Altair would beat any of the other Assassins in any fight, anytime, because he was trained from the day he could walk. Don't give me any of that "Well Ezio can chain kill" bull crap. That's in-game improvements. We are, in this instance, treating the characters as real people, so they would all have equal capabilities, assuming they put the time and effort into. And yes, Altair could swim. When people say "Well Ezio has new abilities" that's so small-minded it's not even funny. It's a video GAME, start treating it like one. The devs don't need to explain away every little thing just because you are insufferable.

Also, Connor is the best Assassin, character-wise. I don't want to sound like an Altair fanboy.

Billiam301
05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
1) Altair, as he was born into training and therefore has a tons of experience
2) Haythem, because of dem fencing skills
3) Connor, trained to fight a lot as a young teen though primarily with bows and tomahawks
4) Ezio, he started training to use weapons in his late teens making him probably the least experienced

I never played liberation so I don't know what I'd rank aveline :P

she-assassin
05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Altair. Obviously, he was born into the Order, so he must have been training since a very young age. Also, purely from the aesthetic point of view, Altair has the best kill animations and the most brutal, too. The wonderful leg breaking animation still holds a very special place in my heart.

rileypoole1234
05-06-2013, 10:25 PM
I say either Haytham or Edward. Haytham is such a good fencer that he would be an extremely difficult adversary. His techniques are more advanced than anyone else's too. Altair probably wouldn't even recognise most of his moves let alone be able keep up with him.

Edward is a pirate and doesn't really go by the Creed, so he'd use some dirty tactics and cheat everyone else out of a win in true pirate fashion.

Sidizen
05-06-2013, 10:53 PM
I say either Haytham or Edward. Haytham is such a good fencer that he would be an extremely difficult adversary. His techniques are more advanced than anyone else's too. Altair probably wouldn't even recognise most of his moves let alone be able keep up with him.

Edward is a pirate and doesn't really go by the Creed, so he'd use some dirty tactics and cheat everyone else out of a win in true pirate fashion.

That's true lol