PDA

View Full Version : More than only 12 animals (15, maybe more!)

angstik
05-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Hello everyone! Maybe some kind of topic like this one has already been created, but I was playing BD when, suddently, I saw something in the water: at the beginning, I didn't understood but it was a manta ray (later called "mettalic manta ray"). Killed it (and skinned it!) and then, paf! a neon moray eel! Two that are definitly not part of the 12 animals to kill for "murder nature". I also saw vultures (not managed to kill them) but are there other animals we could have missed? Rats, lizards, crows, killable fish (fish doesn't seem killable)...
Thanks for answers!

angstik
05-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Just killed the 'bird'... It's called 'Devil Crow' and it's definitly insanely hard to kill! Cost me all my bullets but two clips of the magnum! Shot 4 times with Kobracon without killing it! Got another one by "grenade hunting", like I did in FC3 (throwing explosives in the air)... Wonder if there are a few more now...

SquareToShoot
05-09-2013, 10:36 PM
There are snakes. Snakes aside, where the hell can I find a turtle???

Renegade.TSF
05-11-2013, 01:30 PM
There are snakes. Snakes aside, where the hell can I find a turtle???

Blood Dragon, Predator's Path side mission - Turtle Killer Turtles are living in the sewers under a Garrison - go down and kill them - but be carefull this is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so donīt step in the pizzas ;)